Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
MOTN
This poll is closed.
Sydal vs Martin 5 4.55%
Bunny vs Statlander 8 7.27%
Ego vs Bear 2 1.82%
Hangman vs Powerhouse 10 9.09%
Omega vs Boy 85 77.27%
Total: 110 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Spiderdrake
May 12, 2001

Eat My Fuc posted:

Flair signing to AEW someday is going to own and be one of the best days I've had on the forums.
If that happens it signifies the complete collapse of Paul's power in the company, so the forums will probably be hilarious.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spiderdrake
May 12, 2001

He got his degree and then realized he wanted to wrestle.

And honestly that's a tagteam I hope they keep going a while. They just have a pleasant energy to them.

Spiderdrake
May 12, 2001

Shinjobi posted:

I swear to God if Sammy loses I might cry
I'm rooting for him but I'll be really surprised if he wins. If he does I think the MJF progression is pivoting toward psycho MJF, though, so I'm really rooting for that.

Spiderdrake
May 12, 2001

It sounds like female extra don't care to stay super late?

Shard posted:

Time will tell I guess.

SonicRulez posted:

I expect MJF to be unbeaten until it's time for him to drop the world title honestly.
On both of these I think time is: MJF challenging Cody to lose his world title to pure hubris.

But it's possible maybe Cody no longer gives a poo poo and they put the booking energy a little less behind mjf, though I'm still leaning he's winning.

Then PNP over FTR.

Spiderdrake
May 12, 2001

Vince MechMahon posted:

It's the most bland, flavorless chicken ever made. It's for white people who think mayo is too spicy. Admitting to liking it is a huge self own.
I had it with a friend who wanted to show me how bland it was and he did a spit take when we looked up it's from Louisiana.

It is amazingly bland. It is the white meat babyface nxt tryout of tenders.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spiderdrake
May 12, 2001

Shard posted:

But Bard, you DO watch professional wrestling!
Really shoulda said sports entertainment