Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
MOTN
This poll is closed.
Sydal vs Martin 5 4.55%
Bunny vs Statlander 8 7.27%
Ego vs Bear 2 1.82%
Hangman vs Powerhouse 10 9.09%
Omega vs Boy 85 77.27%
Total: 110 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
I do wonder how they're going to handle Alan Angles leaving the DO

Cezar clowning in the competition owned. they should have made him go last though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

rotinaj posted:

Jungle Boy and Anna Jay as headliners in a year or two as a power couple would be fun

feuding with Andrade and Ashley Flair :unsmigghh:

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

MJeff posted:

I don't want to make this a big thing, when I watch Varsity Blondes matches, Griff gets all the big spots and Pillman gets the poo poo beaten out of him and eats the pin. I'm just trusting my eyes, here.

Pillman is the more experienced worker, yeah

I dunno. I don't read too much into it. I'll judge when it happens.

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

Ganso Bomb posted:

According to the internet, Griff debuted in 2016 and Pillman in 2018

huh. Pillman started later than I thought. I thought he was a lifer who started as a kid.

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

https://mobile.twitter.com/AndyNemmity/status/1410031466503839748

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

graph posted:

if you search for 'mythbusters ark of the covenant' on utub you can watch the full segement and take in just how loving pissed adam is. i mean, who loving wouldnt be

anyways i'm ready to light the fuse in a couple hours

Kari's "did you feel God?" gets me every time