Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
MOTN
This poll is closed.
Sydal vs Martin 5 4.55%
Bunny vs Statlander 8 7.27%
Ego vs Bear 2 1.82%
Hangman vs Powerhouse 10 9.09%
Omega vs Boy 85 77.27%
Total: 110 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Crapple!
Nov 1, 2019

So what's the deal with Thea Trinidad? Did she end up signing with wwe again or not? Would love for her to take over as Andrade's manager

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crapple!
Nov 1, 2019

Really liked the episode but still big mad at the production for missing that great spinebuster. I also really like where the Pinnacle and Inner Circle are at right now. Individual members/teams within factions having their own feuds and storylines is something I think AEW should do a little more. I'm super excited about FTR vs PnP. PnP need to be the next team to win the titles and I've already decided to be irrationally annoyed if it doesn't happen. I also think they should elevate a young up and coming tag team by having them beat the poo poo out of the Good Brothers in some sort of "loser can't do run-ins anymore" stipulation match

Crapple!
Nov 1, 2019

JUNGLE BOY posted:

Eddie pissed off so many WWE stans with his off the air promo. Biggest baby face in wrestling

Honestly Christian didn't look like he was the biggest fan of the promo either.

Crapple!
Nov 1, 2019

Ganso Bomb posted:

I noticed that, too. There were some moments in the promo when everyone in the ring was clapping for something Eddie said and it didn't seem like he was joining in.

I mean the guy was in WWE for years and years. He probably didn't relish Eddie saying nobody in that locker room had any heart (paraphrasing). To be honest, taking aim WWE's locker room seems misguided. The talent at WWE isn't the problem. It's the dogshit creative and all of the insane missives coming from the lunatic at the top