Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
MOTN
This poll is closed.
Sydal vs Martin 5 4.55%
Bunny vs Statlander 8 7.27%
Ego vs Bear 2 1.82%
Hangman vs Powerhouse 10 9.09%
Omega vs Boy 85 77.27%
Total: 110 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Show ruled, main event ruled, the finish to the main event ruled even more, and I live in mortal terror every waking moment of my life that Miro is going to see me through the television screen.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

smarxist posted:

don't worry. he *will* forgive you.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Pinwiz11 posted:

What if Miro and Suzuki teamed up?

No, Supernatural ended so they don't need to power-creep up to unstoppable evil forces anymore.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

sticklefifer posted:

Have him start self-flagellating in his backstage segments with one of those BDSM floggers.

Tony Khan: But where would I get on-
Blade: I got you, boss.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

MassRafTer posted:

Sorry but my OPs are an artistic endeavor and I will only add memes that speak to me.

Doing God's work, OP :patriot:

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

blunt posted:

Looking forward to seeing Kenny repeatedly knee Christian in the face on Fyter Fest Night Two.

Mr. McMahon I'm begging you please let Daniel Bryan go.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Hey, it's Wednesday! Man remember when Dynamite was on Wednesdays? I would love for those days to come back.... :smith:

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Vince MechMahon posted:

I've got good news!

Oh I doubt even hearing about how Jesus Christ is our savior could cheer me up right now, but thanks for the offer. If only Dynamite would return to Wednesday :sigh:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Vince MechMahon posted:

Jesus has answered your prayers, and you will be able to see his favorite champion, Miro, tonight, and on Wednesdays forever more. It's a miracle.

Thank you Jesus and fear you Miro!