Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
MOTN
This poll is closed.
Sydal vs Martin 5 4.55%
Bunny vs Statlander 8 7.27%
Ego vs Bear 2 1.82%
Hangman vs Powerhouse 10 9.09%
Omega vs Boy 85 77.27%
Total: 110 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

DuhSal
Aug 16, 2004

I will, brother. I promise.

Pillbug
very enjoyable show!

I honestly never thought this day would come but I actually enjoy shawn spears and ethan page now. aew is magic. with enough time, they really can get anyone over.

that main event was so so good! crowd was ridiculously hot for it. hobbs/page, bunny/statlander and sydal/martin were also very good.

enjoyed all the promos but especially ESPECIALLY miro. the man is brilliant on the mic. some of his unique turn of phrases are really clever and impactful.

I'm still fuming at that insane cut on the sick spinebuster counter to the buckshot lariet. just insanity to miss that spot.

edit: also I like when they decide to do a gimmick match they've never done before in aew because I'm really curious on their take on it. I usually like the way they do their gimmick matches, so I'm interested to see if they can make me care about a casket/coffin match (I assume that's what it is)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU