Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
MOTN
This poll is closed.
Sydal vs Martin 5 4.55%
Bunny vs Statlander 8 7.27%
Ego vs Bear 2 1.82%
Hangman vs Powerhouse 10 9.09%
Omega vs Boy 85 77.27%
Total: 110 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

luchadornado
Oct 7, 2004

A boombox is not a toy!

Cavauro posted:

what are some of the best aew matches in history?

Bucks vs Page/Omega, Parking Lot Brawl, Britt vs. Rosa, Cody vs. Dustin.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

luchadornado
Oct 7, 2004

A boombox is not a toy!

happy it's back on a normal night - didn't watch any of the Friday ones, and my Wednesdays felt empty and bleak (much like the rear of Janela's pants)

luchadornado
Oct 7, 2004

A boombox is not a toy!

IcePhoenix posted:

I'm more worried about his absolute mountain of an outie what the gently caress was that/is wrong with him? Honestly surprised there's no other posts about it

There were in the live thread.

It looked like an umbilical hernia, and I found some tweets from a year or two ago saying he had one, and someone in this thread mentioned he doesn't go to the doctor... add all that up and yeah, he might have a massive untreated hernia.

luchadornado
Oct 7, 2004

A boombox is not a toy!

coconono posted:

why can't I vote for Jade's outfit. That was the best part.

My daughter said it was inappropriate, but she also wanted "Boom Boom" to win in the Omega/Jungle Boy match, so she's got some questionable opinions.

luchadornado
Oct 7, 2004

A boombox is not a toy!

MJeff posted:

Can't believe you're quashing your daughter's dreams of Colt Cabana: AEW World Champion. Horrible parenting.

I did buy her his Boom Boom rainbow shirt, so that bumps me to just "subpar".