Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
MOTN
This poll is closed.
Sydal vs Martin 5 4.55%
Bunny vs Statlander 8 7.27%
Ego vs Bear 2 1.82%
Hangman vs Powerhouse 10 9.09%
Omega vs Boy 85 77.27%
Total: 110 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Rarity posted:

Oh I kept reading the thread and everyone's doing the Miro/Suzuki comparison. I thought I was being really smart with that :negative:
your scoops are as reheated as your burgers

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Can’t believe Adam Page busted Hobbs open and got Hobbs’ blood all into his own hair to pop the wokes

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Germansimp posted:

Facepaint-less Penta is never not gonna weird me out. He looks like a jacked Fuego without it.
II always think Fenix has let himself go

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Tony has a perfect heel commentator persona but he just happens to cheer for all the babyfaces. He’s so good

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

unfair to judge shotzi who probably hasn’t got to the class on big bumps at wrestling school yet

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

shiksa posted:

isaiah kassidy is a treasure
I always loved his scream but it works way better now he’s a heel

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

sticklefifer posted:

I almost feel like his feud with Mox was a misstep because it totally seems out of character for someone like Eddie to care more about a title belt than his FAMLEE.
He was mad at Mox for selling out and for going off and being a big star and leaving Eddie behind, family and friendship and loyalty was always the focus of that feud

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Quantum of Phallus posted:

as a person who despises the UK , three lions is a loving banger and Tony needs to license it for Ogogo
this is the best idea ive ever heard

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

smarxist posted:

Road To was good, but I didn't really like how Sammy was saying poo poo like "Max is the most protected guy" "Max gets the biggest push", etc at the start, man, don't use that lingo in a video package lol
this is a thing that happens in real punchsports too though, limited but famous/entertaining fighters get protected and pushed to the top because they’re bigger potential draws than a more complete fighter who is kinda dull

E: although if it just feels jarring to your ear to hear those specific insidey terms from a wrestler in a promo then yeah I can understand that