Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
MOTN
This poll is closed.
Sydal vs Martin 5 4.55%
Bunny vs Statlander 8 7.27%
Ego vs Bear 2 1.82%
Hangman vs Powerhouse 10 9.09%
Omega vs Boy 85 77.27%
Total: 110 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

blunt
Jul 7, 2005

xbilkis posted:

It wasn’t good but I enjoy the idea that in kayfabe Vickie was like “Alright I’ve seen this poo poo before, all we gotta do is have your music hit and walk out there and we can do whatever the hell we want.” Then she missed her opening to do it before Dante’s walkout and Sydal went “gently caress this, hit my music too, I’m going out” and Vickie just had to slink away in shame knowing she messed up the big announcement

Bonus points if we get a cool Andrade-Sydal match out of it

Just once I want to see someone storm up to gorilla and hit a button to start their music, or scream at someone to start it, then go interrupt a segment.

I've thought about this since I was a kid.

Dynamite was great. I don't get Bear Country, especially the masks. Looking forward to seeing Kenny repeatedly knee Christian in the face on Fyter Fest Night Two.

blunt fucked around with this message at 11:48 on Jun 27, 2021

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

blunt
Jul 7, 2005

[x] Anna Jay

blunt
Jul 7, 2005

Given the Kahns own a Premiere League team, this probably has something to do with Tony's position on helicopters and stadiums.

blunt
Jul 7, 2005

IDK i'm a weirdo that watches wrestling not a weirdo that watches football 🤷‍♂️

blunt
Jul 7, 2005

Shard posted:

Just listened to it. Holy poo poo that would be an amazing song in front of a crowd.

If we're gonna give Ogogo a crowd friendly sing-along football song it should be the superior Vindaloo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

blunt
Jul 7, 2005

Oh no Eddie Kingston alluded to "The Other Channel" in a twitter video

https://twitter.com/AEW/status/1398434531024281605