Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo
Now that our very own LAP is a QCS super star lets accuse him of other crimes really stupidly.

Crime 1 - He always leaves one table leg slightly off level on commissioned work

Crime 2 - No opposable thumbs because he is a dolphin

Crime 3 - He was going to be the 3rd shooter of JFK but was 6 hours late

Crime 4 - He does not recognize EGG

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
Crime 5: He killed John McAfee

Probably not all the heinous a crime tbh

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

He thinks Robot Jox is a bad movie.

He was present on Planet Earth and thus, cosmically speaking, very close to DMX when he died. Coincidence?

He does NOT wish he was an Oscar Mayer weiner.

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

he never calls me back

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010
He took me on a magical date and gave me all the signals he was in to me and even gave me a kiss on the cheek when he took me back to my place but it's been over a week and he hasn't called back and I am devastated.

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.

EorayMel posted:

Countdown until LAP's first QCS thread

Literally A Person posted:

I am SO excited for this.

1 month later
https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3971873

And then OP got forumbanned from QCS

:blessed:

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Years ago when I was delivering my wedding vows LAP snuck into the service and fired a paintball directly into my clenched rear end in a top hat, embarrassing me in front of everyone.

Oh Don Piano
Nov 4, 2009
Vomited in a furniture store, right into the drawer of an end table.

Barudak
May 7, 2007

They razzed the poo poo out of me when I became a mod for doing something dumb and it made me a better mod.

Now that I'm a poster again I have resumed being lovely so I'm mad at them for not fixing that from the other side.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Once ordered $37.29 of food at burger king and then just drove past the window laughing

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring
i have heard that lap purposely leaves several seconds left on the microwave when he takes his food out. also he cooks exclusively in a microwave. also he killed several people back in the late 80s.

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010
LAP didn't know, but when he was taken on as a mod was made fully aware and is completely okay with it.

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
He left me for dead in a bullet riddled car in the middle of the Sonoran Desert when I specifically asked him not to do that.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

He's an absolutely die hard unapologetic fan of Dana Carvey as Mr. Turtle in the 2002 movie 'Master of Disguise' to the point of distraction

Yawgmoth
Sep 10, 2003

This post is cursed!
Despite his name, LAP is only figuratively a person; in reality he is a liopleurodon.

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins
One time he had a friend cut off his right pinky finger with a pair of bolt cutters so he could take it to Home Depot, knock an axe to the floor, drop the finger, and demand financial compensation, but the police were called when security camera footage showed him pulling the already severed finger from one of the many pockets on his shorts.

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Said he'd give me a proper milking, but backed out. What a milktease.

Ugly In The Morning
Jul 1, 2010
Pillbug

Oh Don Piano posted:

Vomited in a furniture store, right into the drawer of an end table.

I hear he also poops in the floor model toilets.

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Big Beef City posted:

He's an absolutely die hard unapologetic fan of Dana Carvey as Mr. Turtle in the 2002 movie 'Master of Disguise' to the point of distraction

lmao

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

LAP

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Big Beef City posted:

Opening the QCS thread as we speak

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Also wtf that bitch in that thread stole my av

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo
LAP invited me over to show me a staircase he built then pushed my mother down it!

Ugly In The Morning
Jul 1, 2010
Pillbug

Big Beef City posted:

That scene was filmed on 9/11/2001. Coincidence?

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
He made tender love to me but refused to reciprocate orally

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
Went around my neighbourhood and put up fliers with a picture of me and the text "HAVE YOU SEEN THIS MAN? CALL <my phone number> NOW!" everywhere.

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010
He once asked to watch my favourite movie and then spent the entire time talking poo poo about it and how it wasn't as good as Master of Disguise.

Clitch
Feb 26, 2002

I lived through
Donald Trump's presidency
and all I got was
this lousy virus
I heard he's not even a person, but a rogue AI living in a neural network of Wi-FI enable smart saunas responsible for, at last count, 15 Finnish orgy deaths.

Oh Don Piano
Nov 4, 2009
Has every episode of the old Don Lapre informercials cataloged on VHS.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Those are some anus crimes op. :snoo:

Athanatos
Jun 7, 2006

Est. 1967
LAP once said "Must be free" when something didn't ring up the first time at the register.

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan
one time LAP was going into an office building ahead of me and he held the door open for me but I was obviously way too far away and so I had to choose between making him hold the door for like a full minute or awkwardly breaking into a jog and the whole thing was terrible for everyone involved

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Athanatos posted:

LAP once said "Must be free" when something didn't ring up the first time at the register.

almost as bad as sayi g good year when a price that sounds like a date comes up

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.
LAP once snuck food into a movie theater that he brought from the outside

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Athanatos posted:

i will not stand for this attack on fatherhood

Barudak
May 7, 2007

LAP once yelled at a barber for cutting a second hair when he went in for a hair cut

Oh Don Piano
Nov 4, 2009
Does the Jim Gaffigan "Hot Pockets" voice every time in the frozen food section.

Slam Pajamas
May 21, 2007
ALL TEXT TITLE ALL-STARS
Since his meteroric rise to power LAP has:

-Drank all the beer!
-Outlawed my mom!
-Punched God!

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

He bound, tortured, and killed 10 people between 1974 and 1991 in Wichita and Park City, Kansas.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bronze Fonz
Feb 14, 2019

Can we just agree that whoever makes a call-out thread in QCS is a terminally ill loving deranged waste of space that humanity really could do without?

Also LAP owns. Like, really, really owns. He once sent me a box of random poo poo that included a ring that I still proudly wear the wrong way to this day.