Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Barudak
May 7, 2007

They razzed the poo poo out of me when I became a mod for doing something dumb and it made me a better mod.

Now that I'm a poster again I have resumed being lovely so I'm mad at them for not fixing that from the other side.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Big Beef City posted:

He's an absolutely die hard unapologetic fan of Dana Carvey as Mr. Turtle in the 2002 movie 'Master of Disguise' to the point of distraction

Opening the QCS thread as we speak

Barudak
May 7, 2007

LAP once yelled at a barber for cutting a second hair when he went in for a hair cut

Barudak
May 7, 2007

DarkSoulsTantrum posted:

I went to a baseball game with LAP and he ate his hotdog like an ear of corn. It was so embarrassing.

Some people eat a taco from the curved edge, some people from the corner, LAP flips it upside down and starts at the spine