Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009
I was playing Duck Hunt at LAP's house and he kept using the second controller to move the duck. Any time I missed, he'd laugh, just like the Duck Hunt dog. It really hurt my feelings.

LAP promised he would stop, but then he just kept doing it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009
LAP ate an entire party sub because "it was just sitting there and nobody else seemed all that hungry".

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009
LAP was lead designer on a patch that made your favorite videogame worse. You know, that patch from that game.

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009
LAP rips the tags off of mattresses. He gets a sick little thrill from each and ever one.

When he found out it wasn't illegal for the consumer, he became a mattress salesman. He just can't stop chasing that high.

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009
LAP did not support me during a trying, difficult time.

I didn't mention it to him or to anyone, but anyone fit to be a mod should've realized what I was going through without needing to be told.

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009

meat glitter posted:

gave me reins but not the horse that goes with them

I can see the horse. It's in your avatar.

It's also clearly glitching out and I blame LAP.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009
LAP believes that Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull is the best movie in the series and anyone who disagrees is only speaking out of nostalgia.