Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010
He took me on a magical date and gave me all the signals he was in to me and even gave me a kiss on the cheek when he took me back to my place but it's been over a week and he hasn't called back and I am devastated.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010
LAP didn't know, but when he was taken on as a mod was made fully aware and is completely okay with it.

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010
He once asked to watch my favourite movie and then spent the entire time talking poo poo about it and how it wasn't as good as Master of Disguise.

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010

Spinz posted:

He made me lose my temper and post badly yet again

One of us, one of us.

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010
He tucks me in at night and reminds me that I'm loved.

I hate that.

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010
LAP keeps telling me he's keen to check out my music but never does and whenever I bring it up he's all like "yeah sorry, been really busy, I totally will soon though" but then he never does.

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010
LAP offers cigarettes to small children, even goes in and buys them, but then smokes them all in front of the kids, taunting them about being young and poor not ciggy buttbrains. LAP does not care for the plight of the common ciggy kid.

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010
LAP appropriates culture and that's a fact. You can read their own posts. Horrific.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010
LAP wants to gentrify the forums. Well, more than it is anyway.