Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Years ago when I was delivering my wedding vows LAP snuck into the service and fired a paintball directly into my clenched rear end in a top hat, embarrassing me in front of everyone.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Once ordered $37.29 of food at burger king and then just drove past the window laughing

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

He's an absolutely die hard unapologetic fan of Dana Carvey as Mr. Turtle in the 2002 movie 'Master of Disguise' to the point of distraction

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

I passed LAP a note to a girl I like that I've been trying to connect with
I know he's got 7th period with her but he sits far away and I'm like, "dude, so did you?"
And he was like nah man, couldn't, but, she and her friend like to go on these weird bike rides or something and I talked to that friend, um, it's amanda, and she says that that other girl might be interested but anyway they're friends now so let's hang tight and see what happ-

GOD loving DAMMIT CHAD GIVE HER THE BRACELET YOU poo poo.
I MADE THE BRACELET.
I DID NOT LISTEN TO THE "WE WERE ONLY FRESHMAN SINGLE THING IN '96 '97 AND KNOW IT WAS A REMAKE BUT STILL ENJOY IT EVEN AS A TEEN BUT WHATEVER NOW IS NOT THE TIME"
GIVE IT TO HER
I'M NOT HANGING OUT AT THE PARK AND ORANGE JULIUS WITH NO MONEY AGAIN FOR THIS

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

In 1991 LAP climbed UP a slide rather than go down it.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

When LAP goes to KFC he orders mashed potatoes specifically WITHOUT gravy.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Claims to be a 'huge' football fan, shows up to watch the game with you and some friends and loudly asks "Is Brady playing or what?" as soon as the game starts.
Tom Brady is not on either team.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

You know how a lot of drive-thru places put in a second window, intending to copy McDonalds idea of pay at one, pickup at the second, but due to staffing and other efficiency issues they just use the one and the second one goes unused now?

LAP.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

LAP got a parrot and trained it to speak but the only thing it says is "NO!" at differing levels of 'loud'.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Derpies posted:

Its ok pal I had an hour long fight this morning with mini derps about why she has to wear underpants to school. Dad lyfe.

Who won?

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

LAP does the dishes in the sink that won't go in the dishwasher but just leaves them on a towel to dry and never puts them away

Derpies posted:

LAP, somehow.

God dammit!

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

LAP is the reason protestantism exists.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

LAP doesn't steal amazon deliveries off people's porches but he does switch up all the boxes and labels and move them from house to house.

He goes from neighborhood to neighborhood so it's harder to track, and he never even stays to see the reaction. It's just some sick fetish.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

LAP hangs the toilet paper backwards