Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins
One time he had a friend cut off his right pinky finger with a pair of bolt cutters so he could take it to Home Depot, knock an axe to the floor, drop the finger, and demand financial compensation, but the police were called when security camera footage showed him pulling the already severed finger from one of the many pockets on his shorts.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

He pointed and laughed at my penis, but he did it really half-assed. I wasn't paying $100 an hour for half-assed verbal/sexual abuse.

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

Now, I'm not saying LAP killed and buried all those kids they've been digging up at residential schools in Canada, but I am saying he killed them and left them lying around for others to bury.

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

LAP is planning, upon his death, to have his body sealed in a coffin full of top ramen seasoning packets, in the hope that this will somehow mummify him. He then wants his mummy to be ground into a powder and used as a seasoning in high end Italian restaurants. This is not a crime but it’s pretty hosed up and I thought you all deserved to know about it.

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

LAP insists on only playing as a dragonborn or a tabaxi in dungeons and dragons. That speaks for itself I think.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

Derpies posted:

LAP frequently says he will attend free cultural events and festivals on Facebook but doesn’t follow through

That's probably for the best. I went to the Indianapolis Greek Festival with him one time and he was already drunk on ouzo by the time I showed up. Around the start of the Kalamatianos he popped some little kid's balloon and when the dad confronted him he threw up all over the guy's shirt. I could tell then, from all the bright blue fragments in the vomitus, that he had been high on shrooms. Long story short we were both arrested but the state only decided to prosecute him.