Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Screama
Nov 25, 2007
Yes, I am very cereal.
Excited for this! Djokovic has been in incredible form lately, but I would love to see Federer take this slam and then retire in his post-match speech. Very unlikely though, unfortunately. Zverev and Berretini will underperform. If anyone besides Djokovic wins it will be Medvedev or Tsitsipas.

On the Ladies side I want Barty to prove she's not a one slam wonder, and I've become a fan of Swiatek over the last 18 months too.

Oh and I think Murray makes it to Round 3.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Screama
Nov 25, 2007
Yes, I am very cereal.
A bunch of seeds on the gents side just begging to be upset in R3.
Tiafoe > Khachanov
Fucsovics > Shwartzman
Korda > Evans
Kyrgios > Auger-Aliassime
Norrie > Federer

I think FAA and Fed are probably pretty safe. If Murray takes the first set over Shapovalov to get some momentum and the crowd behind him he could nab a miracle 5 set win.

Ladies seeds look a lot safer, if I to pick some upsets it would be
Linette > Badosa
Or maybe Keys > Mertens? They're both seeded though. Many Ladies seeds are already out so there aren't as many crazy upsets on the table.

Screama
Nov 25, 2007
Yes, I am very cereal.
I'm taking the day off work if she wins 🍾🦘

Screama
Nov 25, 2007
Yes, I am very cereal.
The Gents final wasn't exactly a memorable one. Djokovic's performance reminded me a bit of late Floyd Mayweather fights - never really needed to hit beast mode and just content to cruise to a decisive victory without needing to dig for a knockout blow.

Super happy for Barty's win, but the pressure from Aussie media during the Olympics will be immense since we don't have many other gold medal hopes.