Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

fancy stats
Sep 9, 2009

A man's man, wears a lot of denim, tells long stories and has oatmeal saved from this morning.

In the wise words of forums poster eXXon, lets go Habs baby love da habs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fancy stats
Sep 9, 2009

A man's man, wears a lot of denim, tells long stories and has oatmeal saved from this morning.

HELLL

YEEAAAHHHH

fancy stats
Sep 9, 2009

neoaxd posted:

CBC's intro got me all riled up and horned up. I might die tonight.

I need to remind myself to breathe periodically and the players haven't even gotten on the ice yet.

fancy stats
Sep 9, 2009

both these anthems suck

fancy stats
Sep 9, 2009

like generally, but also specifically this performance

fancy stats
Sep 9, 2009

poo poo gently caress piss

fancy stats
Sep 9, 2009

yeah, they've had a couple of good chances themselves, just sailed them

fancy stats
Sep 9, 2009

Pleads posted:

i just wish the bolts fanbase wasn't so fuckin boring

i miss vegas, there was charm in how tacky the whole thing was

fancy stats
Sep 9, 2009

gallagher vs hedman is a bit of a size mismatch

fancy stats
Sep 9, 2009

leave gally alone

fancy stats
Sep 9, 2009

at least we have the second period habs to look forward to now

fancy stats
Sep 9, 2009

eXXon posted:

Armia really is the glue that holds together that whichever interchangeable nondescript mediocre grinder line he usually plays on.

good point, lets go Habs baby

fancy stats
Sep 9, 2009

gotta wear down the posts for the long series

fancy stats
Sep 9, 2009

CAREY CAREY CAREY

fancy stats
Sep 9, 2009

who's our best chance on a breakaway? i know!

fancy stats
Sep 9, 2009

JayMax posted:

Sure, Tampa Bay is legitimately good, but on the other hand, destiny.

:hmmyes:

fancy stats
Sep 9, 2009

carey motherfuckin' price

fancy stats
Sep 9, 2009

POWERHORSE

:siren:

e: CHARIOT?

fancy stats fucked around with this message at 02:54 on Jun 29, 2021

fancy stats
Sep 9, 2009

Apples McGrind posted:

Loser has to admit, apologize and pay reparations for their indigenous genocide?

series called off, wild

fancy stats
Sep 9, 2009

Apples McGrind posted:

Still can’t believe Canada has the son of Fidel Castro for their leader but he’s a big lib pansy who won’t pledge allegiance to daddy Lenin.

the arc of the universe is long, but it bends towards failsons

fancy stats
Sep 9, 2009

lets go you habs

fancy stats
Sep 9, 2009

what

fancy stats
Sep 9, 2009

game 1s are overrated anyways

fancy stats
Sep 9, 2009

ah yes, the famed staal/cernak beef

fancy stats
Sep 9, 2009

full credit to tampa this game, they've absolutely stifled montreal's breakout

fancy stats
Sep 9, 2009

we needed a fresh blood sacrifice

fancy stats
Sep 9, 2009

fancy stats posted:

go habs go

fire bergevin

please don't get swept :pray:

fancy stats
Sep 9, 2009

go habs go

fancy stats
Sep 9, 2009

I hope the game plan isn't to give Merrill more looks

fancy stats
Sep 9, 2009

gently caress

fancy stats
Sep 9, 2009

cool

cool cool cool

fancy stats
Sep 9, 2009

good thing i booked a ticket to montreal so i could be in the city for the last game of the season

fancy stats
Sep 9, 2009

i blame everyone who wanted the puck dropped

this could've all been avoided

fancy stats
Sep 9, 2009

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

fancy stats
Sep 9, 2009

DANAULT

:siren:

fancy stats
Sep 9, 2009

CDX posted:

Tricher Pour Gagner

hell yeah

fancy stats
Sep 9, 2009

Scab Swap Fetish posted:

Image who the habs could add to their lineup to match tampa's salary

eric staals as far as the eye can see

fancy stats
Sep 9, 2009

2 on 0

cool

fancy stats
Sep 9, 2009

Suzuki remains cool

:siren: :siren:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fancy stats
Sep 9, 2009

look, if those cop cars didn't want to get flipped, they wouldn't be going out all dressed up like that