Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

gripebomb
Dec 13, 2006

I wanted to fight the world.

- Eddie Kingston

Troy Queef posted:

https://twitter.com/weareglorypro/status/1409527428964405256?s=21
for all its history STL hasn’t had much of an indie scene (mostly because the Missouri Office of Athletics still regulates pro wrestling and requires shows to do things like “have medics” and “make talent pass a physical”) but Glory Pro has been quietly building a following over the past few years. This card is no exception.

I went to the show in May and it was awesome and got tickets to this show when they went on sell. Between Glory Pro, WrestleMax and the return of STLAnarchy, wrestling in St Louis is pretty awesome right now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gripebomb
Dec 13, 2006

- Eddie Kingston

El Gallinero Gros posted:

...who's the PWG champ? I remember WALTER having it, then I think he lost it to Flamita?

Bandido which I think is now the longest reigning champion because of...you know...circumstances.

gripebomb
Dec 13, 2006

- Eddie Kingston
This is going to be real real good

https://twitter.com/WeAreGloryPro/status/1423039166284279815

gripebomb
Dec 13, 2006

- Eddie Kingston
Pretty sure Drew was just mocking that dude.

gripebomb
Dec 13, 2006

- Eddie Kingston

This is going to rule.