Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

it's the return of the king of trios tournament this october. the first team announced for the tournament is dan elder, drake younger, and middle-aged dennis who is very racist

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

tired of classic video games not being given the same reverence as classic music or film. every young child today should have an appreciation for Magic of Scheherazade

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

huffmanly

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

haha. tet anus

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

did this get started because they knew there was going to be an upcoming episode of dark side of the ring to garner "interest'?

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

the episode sucked big time. kinda felt bad for the incredibly stupid guy tho. me.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

why didn't they use this

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

teh jelly is highly flammable (inflammable)

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

well the story of it was that she decided to stay out late to avoid the alcoholic guy who lives on their property who she's annoyed with because of their weird interaction the other day. stays out after work and misses the last train. she walks home and there are some weirdos looking at her and it gets tense. then she hears beer bottles rattling around in a bag behind her like always happens down that road. they don't have to walk together or say anything but some of the fear and tension is eased enough that they can continue on like that down the road home. it's a fine scene

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i want you to take the mantle of big dave but it's going to be hard if you only post this often and with this much vigor.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UVyf01sXFUs

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

don't knowl how to do it and it sucks to find out. that's it.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

dean muhtadi (mojo) is doing a free meet and greet for anyone who had a ticket to that show since WES is probably not going to refund anyone

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

why don't you respect jim crockett promotions?

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

you're beneath it. j/k

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

if you're going to put the scott hall blood on any part of your gear then that's what you're going to be called. scott hall armsleeves

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

cyn is sending out refund checks for canceled events. should be easy to cash

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

that was for all juggalos and juggalettes and i hope you liked it

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

I'm sorry sal, and to the wrestlers, if they're here reading. maybe it's a work

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

finance your money (it says this on the pic. fuynny)

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

mike stoklasa is looking extremely good. in that image. the guy on the far right, davey richards, is who i am saying is the guy from 'Red Letter Media'.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Cavauro posted:

the guy on the far right, davey richards,

but we all knew that!

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

their name is one pro wrestling, like ostensibly the #1 promotion in the world? i don't know but there has to be more to it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

the amount they're asking for is legitimate for a good ring but i don't know how to vet anything else. it's wild that a lovely backyard ring is like $2,500 minimum. maybe they should have gone for something like that but i don't blame em. shoot for da moon

e: i'm sure all the wrestlers who donated are personally aware of what's up with it

Cavauro fucked around with this message at 16:31 on Feb 7, 2024