Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
Inter Species Wrestling is also running a Kickstarter that's ending soon, and already reached its goal, for the biggest LegoColorful Toy Block Deathmatch.

https://twitter.com/ISDub/status/1410386902679687175

also MSK/Rascalz are Still PWG Tag Team Champion.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

MassRafTer posted:

Bandido. While it is likely he will be able to do PWG I don't think we know for sure if the current ROH deals will allow it. They probably do but who knows if they tried to change things around during the pandemic.

I know he's not on the same level as a guy going to be in a title match but Danhausen is still taking indy bookings

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

RealFoxy posted:

Danhausen and Warhorse are not the kind of people I'd expect from the more modern PWG although they both rule. The good news is that AEW will almost definitely let their talent do PWG but I hope they let teams like The Acclaimed and Private Party get their poo poo in there instead of sending over the AEW headliners, PWG was THE place to see the stars of the future and I hope they keep it up.

Also drat I am still so bummed out that Bandito signed to ROH, he was becoming one of my favorite wrestlers but there's no shot you're getting me to watch ROH.

roh is ok, their pure tournament was good, honestly interested to see if they spring back with more people in the crowd than before covid hit

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
the idea of team tremendous in a match where Bill Carr is doing his ROH cult gimmick while Barry is still Magnum PI will be funny

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
hasnt wrestled since 2019 and he's only been doing 2 matches a year before then

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
PWG Mystery Vortex and Starr puts out an apology notes tweet after being a big focus on the last few shows before covid. hmmmm

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

MassRafTer posted:

I'll bet you $100 David Starr is not booked on PWG Mystery Vortex.

that ridiculous bet, its a mystery show

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

RealFoxy posted:

What British indie scene? It's still dead because of the WWE and Starr burned that bridge a long time ago

Irish promotion OTT has a thing set up where they'll email people that want tickets a trigger warning on "problematic" wrestlers they will book because they think they've been rehabilitated enough

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
lol i think last time i saw that show line up they had Raver and Lloyd on a team but someone must have told that lucha company that they're feuding

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
lol they were blocking people responding negatively to Dream getting booked originally/might still be

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
bought that table from the coffin flop guys. Just body after body busting out of poo poo wood and hitting pavement.

anyway Nick Gage is gonna gently caress up Zack Ryder tonight

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

karmicknight posted:

Is this the indie wrestling version of Ceterum autem censeo Carthaginem esse delendam.

anyway Nick Gage is gonna gently caress up Zack Ryder tonight.

Ceterum autem censeo Cardona esse delendam.

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

Joey McChrist posted:

i dont know what it is about cogar but i want whoever he wrestles to gently caress him up

Looks like a skinhead

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

beggar posted:

The Zona 23 ring looks like the stiffest mat in history. Back bumps look more painful than all of the glass bumps and slams have a dull thud rather than a crack that you hear in a ring with give. gently caress these matches are brutal

its probably a lovely old lucha ring/boxing ring that has like no give

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
is posting just the matches that happened so far, no results, OK? looking at past mystery vortex stuff and the card is no longer a secret after it happens

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
So Far At the Mystery Vortex

Jack Cartwheel vs. Tony Deppen
JD Drake vs. Brody King
Demonic Flamita vs. Arez
Lee Moriarty vs. Jonathan Gresham
Myron Reed & Trey Miguel vs. Aramis & Rey Horus
EVIL UNO VS. ORANGE CASSIDY

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

KungFu Grip posted:

So Far At the Mystery Vortex

Jack Cartwheel vs. Tony Deppen
JD Drake vs. Brody King
Demonic Flamita vs. Arez
Lee Moriarty vs. Jonathan Gresham
Myron Reed & Trey Miguel vs. Aramis & Rey Horus
EVIL UNO VS. ORANGE CASSIDY

Main Event: Bandido defends the PWG World Title he won back in Dec, 20, 2019 vs. Black Taurus

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
Okay, the Crazy poo poo is the post match and i'm gonna put it in spoiler tags;

Bandido defeats Taurus, is jumped by Demonic Flamita. Light go out, SUPER DRAGON has returned, joins with Taurus & Flamita in beating down Bandido. Brody King tries to save Bandido but is laid out. Lights go out again and Tommy End is there to save Bandido and Brody. Tommy End will be back for the next show. SUPER DRAGON VS. BANDIDO AT THE NEXT SHOW.

KungFu Grip fucked around with this message at 06:06 on Aug 2, 2021

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
https://twitter.com/OfficialPWG/status/1419824862403649538

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

Jubs posted:

Also, Tony Khan and Regal were not at the show.

*eyes KFG*

jubs i saw that jesus christ himself was walking amongst the people backstage from the hashtags on twitter, are you telling me i was bamboozled and fooled by them?

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
super dragon aint been on tv

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
I thought it came out that the person that accused him was someone who was stalking him

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

coconono posted:

SGC(Matt Justice, Mancer, Effy, Allie) and AJ Gray.

AJ Grey is Second Gear Crew. Pretty sure Alex Colon is on Team MDK, not Allie?

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
gcw is booking disco inferno for some reason

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

BrigadierSensible posted:

Matt Cardona's first title defense?

vs Effy

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

TV Zombie posted:

What’s the Super Dragon match ?

Super Dragon already injured smh

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
Welllll God Daaaamn!

https://twitter.com/GCWrestling_/status/1428453200445599746

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
what the gently caress is this match lol

https://twitter.com/GCWrestling_/status/1430311147861856261

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
Apparently Steve Corino had a match last night against his son Colby

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
GCW war games show is on right now

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
https://twitter.com/GCWrestling_/status/1438968079875117057

this show is tonight

fake edit: there's a live thread. Suzuki vs Gresham will slap. Fatu vs Dickinson will be really good too

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3979679

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
mystery vortex still aint out lol, pwg is back baby!!!

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
genuinely curious how well JCW shows are doing since i dont see people talk them up as much as GCW shows that GCW is confident enough to launch a third brand.

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
GCW Bloodsport 7 feat NJPW LA Dojo & Chris Dickinson vs Minoru Suzuki is Tonight at 11pm EST and GCW War Ready feat. Nick Gage vs Minoru Suzuki & Psycho Clown vs Effy is same time tomorrow.

Bloodsport 7

Marina Shafir vs. Masha Slamovich
Zeda Zhang vs. KZT
Starboy Charlie vs. Yoya
Davey Richards vs. Yuya Uemura
Royce Isaacs vs. Clark Connors
JR Kratos vs. Calvin Tankman
Erik Hammer vs. Bad Dude Tito
Tom Lawlor vs. Alex Coughlin
Josh Barnett vs. Tiger Ruas
Minoru Suzuki vs. Chris Dickinson

War Ready

Arez vs. Ninja Mack
Jordan Oliver vs. Nick Wayne
Dark Sheik vs. AJ Gray
Jonathan Gresham vs. Alex Zayne
Chris Dickinson & Starboy Charlie vs. Jacob Fatu & Juicy Finau
Psycho Clown vs. Effy
GCW Tag Team Title Match: Mance Warner & Matthew Justice (c) vs. The Briscoes
Nick Gage vs. Minoru Suzuki

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

KungFu Grip posted:

GCW Bloodsport 7 feat NJPW LA Dojo & Chris Dickinson vs Minoru Suzuki is Tonight at 11pm EST and GCW War Ready feat. Nick Gage vs Minoru Suzuki & Psycho Clown vs Effy is same time tomorrow.

Bloodsport 7

Marina Shafir vs. Masha Slamovich
Zeda Zhang vs. KZT
Starboy Charlie vs. Yoya
Davey Richards vs. Yuya Uemura
Royce Isaacs vs. Clark Connors
JR Kratos vs. Calvin Tankman
Erik Hammer vs. Bad Dude Tito
Tom Lawlor vs. Alex Coughlin
Josh Barnett vs. Tiger Ruas
Minoru Suzuki vs. Chris Dickinson

War Ready

Arez vs. Ninja Mack
Jordan Oliver vs. Nick Wayne
Dark Sheik vs. AJ Gray
Jonathan Gresham vs. Alex Zayne
Chris Dickinson & Starboy Charlie vs. Jacob Fatu & Juicy Finau
Psycho Clown vs. Effy
GCW Tag Team Title Match: Mance Warner & Matthew Justice (c) vs. The Briscoes
Nick Gage vs. Minoru Suzuki

Bloodsport 7 was good. the 2nd GCW show is tonight

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
Bandido booked an unmasked Travis Banks and got poo poo for it and apologized I guess and then went to book him again but under a mask

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
Johnblud, Pulse, and Tony Pizzaguy are out of control. Slightly curious if they talk about how they're able to pull this off. Can't just be from the Deadlock podcast

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
There's supposed to be a Fite TV stream of the GCW show tonight with this card and apparently none of the show is broadcasted since there's been no connection from the venue tonight

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

forkboy84 posted:

PWGs Threemendous VI has apparently shipped? Don't know when exactly that happened but hey, if you ordered it it should be on its way.

EDIT: Huh, according to their Twitter it shipped a month ago. No hype whatsoever.

far as i can tell there aren't even uploads to download it or watch a bootleg stream of it online it anywhere either, so i dunno if that has anything to do with the lack of hype either

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

Windham is gonna be there apparently