Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DEAR RICHARD
Feb 5, 2009

IT'S TIME FOR MY TOOLS
that's an ecw legend right there

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DEAR RICHARD
Feb 5, 2009

IT'S TIME FOR MY TOOLS

Critical posted:

caught some highlights and holy poo poo cardona got lit up. had to turn off gage using the end of a light tube on him.

mad respect tho. went from the action figure podcast guy to getting full drinks chucked at his head in like two months

then he used the pizza cutter

DEAR RICHARD
Feb 5, 2009

IT'S TIME FOR MY TOOLS
yo wtf was that chair doomsday device spot?

DEAR RICHARD
Feb 5, 2009

IT'S TIME FOR MY TOOLS

KungFu Grip posted:

Okay, the Crazy poo poo is the post match and i'm gonna put it in spoiler tags;

Bandido defeats Taurus, is jumped by Demonic Flamita. Light go out, SUPER DRAGON has returned, joins with Taurus & Flamita in beating down Bandido. Brody King tries to save Bandido but is laid out. Lights go out again and Tommy End is there to save Bandido and Brody. Tommy End will be back for the next show. SUPER DRAGON VS. BANDIDO AT THE NEXT SHOW.

holy loving what?!

DEAR RICHARD
Feb 5, 2009

IT'S TIME FOR MY TOOLS

RealFoxy posted:

The shindies are back, I have comp'd tickets to this show that it probably going to only draw like 50 and I'm not even sure free is good enough to go

IMPACT
heath

DEAR RICHARD
Feb 5, 2009

IT'S TIME FOR MY TOOLS

Sticky Nate posted:

GCW superstar Matt Cardona is there so I'd probably go

gcw original

DEAR RICHARD
Feb 5, 2009

IT'S TIME FOR MY TOOLS
one of the worst/dumbest bumps i’ve ever seen

benny cumberbatch taking a candian destroyer off of a balcony thru tables into a ring with the padding removed

promoter is scrubbing the videos, but there was an alternate view posted

reddit thread

:nws: :nms: :nws:

impact view

:nws: :nws: :nms:

edit:

a description of the video

Beer_Suitcase posted:

for those that dont want to its a shot from behind the bump, guys come crashing through the table and you can see a good amount of Benny's head under the thighs of the non upside down participant. then they roll him over and pin 'em. He gets lifts his head up and moves around but its not easy to watch

reddit claims Benny is "serious condition" but no confirmation

from below. it's bad.

DEAR RICHARD fucked around with this message at 23:09 on Sep 20, 2021

DEAR RICHARD
Feb 5, 2009

IT'S TIME FOR MY TOOLS

Beer_Suitcase posted:

for those that dont want to its a shot from behind the bump, guys come crashing through the table and you can see a good amount of Benny's head under the thighs of the non upside down participant. then they roll him over and pin 'em. He gets lifts his head up and moves around but its not easy to watch

reddit claims Benny is "serious condition" but no confirmation

gotta love it when someone that shouldn't be moved gets rolled over

DEAR RICHARD
Feb 5, 2009

IT'S TIME FOR MY TOOLS
went to my first defy show last night, and i gotta say is that el gringo loco loving rules.

first time seeing a lot of those dudes too.

DEAR RICHARD
Feb 5, 2009

IT'S TIME FOR MY TOOLS

using this as my reminder to revisit the dirt bike kid match/incident.

DEAR RICHARD
Feb 5, 2009

IT'S TIME FOR MY TOOLS

Lumbermouth posted:

Yeah, they did Cruiserweight Classic qualifiers along with EVOLVE and then their creative team all went to work for NXT UK before SpeakingOut. It's ostensibly independent now, but is a shambling corpse of its former self.

so, they didn't really progress much in the last few years?

DEAR RICHARD
Feb 5, 2009

IT'S TIME FOR MY TOOLS

i guess i’ll go

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DEAR RICHARD
Feb 5, 2009

IT'S TIME FOR MY TOOLS
looking forward to the prestige show tonight. card isn’t as good as the show next month, but it’ll still be fun.