Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Open Marriage Night
Sep 18, 2009

"Do you want to talk to a spider, Peter?"

The Taxman posted:

So, this is my GA seat for the Detroit GCW show tonight

I think I made a good choice

Me and my friends were right by you. I was posted on the stairs.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Open Marriage Night
Sep 18, 2009

Detroit show was lit. My belligerent friends and I caused a ruckus and had a lot of fun. The death match they filmed after for some documentary was absolutely insane. There was scarfolding, glass and fire. They handed out safety glasses to everyone ringside before the match.

Open Marriage Night
Sep 18, 2009

Kvlt! posted:

Has Danhausen ever bled/bladed before? Will be fun to see him take the pizza cutter but I wonder if he'll use some Danhausen magic to get out of having to bleed.

He’s bladed in the past before the face paint, but I don’t know the last time he’s had to get color. Maybe he’ll step up and get serious.