Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Defenestrategy
Oct 24, 2010

Starting my week of watching wrestling with shugs house party. Jimmy havok showed up, I thought the dude basically retired after getting canned for allegations of being an awful person

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Defenestrategy
Oct 24, 2010

History Comes Inside! posted:

Are you watching through some kind of time vortex because those shows are usually in the summer

Huh, weird. You're right, Triller just had shugs house part IV on replay as a live show and I didn't realize it. I started getting really confused.

Defenestrategy
Oct 24, 2010

MassRafTer posted:

I've seen a couple clips of the War Chamber match and it looks like an easy WMOTYC.

https://twitter.com/MLW/status/1780218333578875224

I spent ten minutes wondering why PCO isn't listed on this flyer when he's obviously shown in that match graphic, but it was just Raven.

Defenestrategy
Oct 24, 2010

MassRafTer posted:

My friend, just wait until you see Raven in action.

If time has been so unkind to give Raven PCO's face, then I don't want to see what it did to his body and athleticism :stonk: