Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

lmao OHH RADIO

e: that all white gear is gonna be red in a minute

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Oh my god there's an action figure display case. Someone goin through that

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

coconono posted:

Matt Cardona is a pain pig.

I mean we knew this from the wheelchair angle with Cena and Kane.

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Seems okay to me but hard to tell.

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Eat My Fuc posted:

Star Boy is trash

He's good and this match is good

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Eat My Fuc posted:

match is good but i hate his small look and bad selling

He's a good lilboi and his selling seemed more than fine to me. This is the second time I'm seeing him and that match was great, not just because of Gresh.

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Pretty cool of him to pay tribute to Mike Enos on his trunks

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

These boys are red

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Aw this is sweet

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Joey McChrist posted:

jimmy lloyd might be legitimately insane

both of them tbh

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

What the gently caress did they book that by drawing names and gimmicks out of a hat

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

I can't believe the Hardys are finally wrestling for The King of Sports

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Hell yes!

There's been 8 of these? Goddamn.

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Big no thanks!

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

the escape goat posted:

casting a wide net to catch as many chuds and future chuds as possible.

Every competitor shows up in 18 wheelers like Souled Out, except they also refuse to leave.

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

You all scoff but Austin Aries vs Mike Pillow is a money match.

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Any of those details being true still sounds pretty crummy

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Why are you making it complicated? He's Swerve 3, the Third Swerve

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

V33R

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Big Seasoning better the gently caress be a nickname for Braun.

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

TV Zombie posted:

Are they declaring new spices/seasonings or are they just going to give me salt and pepper in its purest form which is...?

Stop contaminating your food with unpronounceable chemistry experiments like "cumin" (sounds like 'cum', maybe?) and "oh-reg-ano"! Are you even eating if you're not rolling a chicken breast in creatine?

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Is there any legit way to watch the Defy show online?

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

TV Zombie posted:

Pluto tv

The thread listed the channel and it should have a replay of the event there.

I’m sorry for being blunt and just saying Pluto tv

For some reason I can't find this anywhere on Pluto. I can find Defy's weekly show in the on demand section but not Saturdays event. Can anyone confirm if it's on there?

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Thinking about grabbing a ticket to this. Any Toronto goons interested?

quote:

Wrestling's most popular superstar is coming to Toronto - EFFY!

About this event
High-flying, jaw dropping, hard hitting, Lucha Libre action is coming to the Parkdale Hall in Toronto!

Demand Lucha is bringing an international line-up of Luchadors that you'll never see anywhere else other than Lucha Block Party.

____

What to know: This event is ALL AGES

Kick things off early by joining us for our 7pm Hype-Up Party featuring your first crack at getting seats.

_____

HYPE-UP PARTY 7PM-8PM (Bonus Lucha Fight!)

LUCHA TIME 8PM (6 Lucha Fights!)

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Humbly requesting that any NC goons tell me everything there is to know about Blaqtus Jack. TIA.

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Alaois posted:

Blaqtus Jack and Brohemoth better be Hit Club Pro tag team champs by the end of the year

If this happens, thread title change to THE INDIES ARE loving BLAQ!!!!!!!!!!(Brohemoth)

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

The Berzerker posted:

I hate Ted Reeve as a venue, but this show looks like it could be fun.

I'm going to this show but the Reeve has a way of making me forget about it's garbage setup that funnels everyone through the penalty box every time. I wonder if they fixed that?

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Ganso Bomb posted:

I find this incredibly fun and funny. Maybe I'm wrong but his aloofness and then putting his arm around a guy chanting for him to shut the gently caress up were both pretty good.

In isolation that's a nice way of addressing the reaction he was getting but wooof that promo went on for fuckin ever on the show. I don't even dislike Christian but I was ready for it to end long before it actually did.

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Chris James 2 posted:

He wanted him to let the fans know he'd still be around, albeit sporadically, despite having signed elsewhere

For a message like that, stopping every! single! time! he got heckled was really bad form, like as bad or worse than any wwe wrestler that ever got shook from the What chants. Like just power through and say what you have to say, especially if it's a message like that. After all that I was expecting him to announce that he was retiring or that he had some kind of terminal disease.

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Ganso Bomb posted:

Black Label Pro is also going to Fite+, wonder if more will be on the way.

Is there any easy way to find a list of what's currently included with F+? I don't watch a ton of GCW these days but five bucks is decent.

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Ganso Bomb posted:

I don’t think they have a comprehensive list of promotions on a single page but you can see the shows in each section here: https://www.fite.tv/join/fite-plus/

Oh thanks!

The only caveat with this, as with AEW+, is that traversing the archives is an absolute chore. Trying to find anything specific is a nightmare. I can't think of a streaming service of any kind that has a worse interface than FITE.

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

SalTheBard posted:

I wonder if they are going to join Fite+

This would get me to sign up on sight, interface be damned.

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

NXT signee Ronn Simmons

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

But listed separately from the people also just there to make appearances like Luger, Teddy, and Ronn Simmons.

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Hot drat sign me up for whatever that Toronto show ends up being. Opera House is a great venue for wrestling.

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Pylons posted:

Very likely he'll bring Bryan.

Yeah Bryan Alvarez is local

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Think I might check this one out. Demand is becoming my favourite local.
https://twitter.com/DemandLucha/status/1612515304965292032

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

*Jawnny voice* OH MYYYYYYY

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Seriously all these shows are available if you sub to FITE+? It's blowing my mind that what cost over a hundred dollars last year is now like $6.50 CDN.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

SalTheBard posted:

Oh wow...I assumed the Collective would be an "additional" cost or whatever to the Fite+ pricing. That is sick.

I hope I'm not wrong but when you click on those events in FITE they all say 'Free with FITE+'. Crazy.