Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
Danhausen and Warhorse are not the kind of people I'd expect from the more modern PWG although they both rule. The good news is that AEW will almost definitely let their talent do PWG but I hope they let teams like The Acclaimed and Private Party get their poo poo in there instead of sending over the AEW headliners, PWG was THE place to see the stars of the future and I hope they keep it up.

Also drat I am still so bummed out that Bandito signed to ROH, he was becoming one of my favorite wrestlers but there's no shot you're getting me to watch ROH.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.

Benne posted:

I thought Starr and Dragon hated each other even before Speaking Out

He's clearly trying to weasel his way back into the British indie scene
What British indie scene? It's still dead because of the WWE and Starr burned that bridge a long time ago

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

forkboy84 posted:

I'd not be stunned to see Marty turn up in Japan once the pandemic is over. Not for New Japan but he was over there & he's presumably fairly desperate at this point & so if he ended up wrestling for...Zero1 or All Japan I'd not be shocked. I'd hope CyberFight would have the sense to stay away from him at least, seeing their attempts at broadening their western audience.
Yeah, about that; Chris Brookes will absolutely not stand for that kind of poo poo and was very vocal during Speaking Out and I think he's very passionate about that because of his close relationship with both TJPW and ChocoPro

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

coconono posted:

I'm still mad his limited run merch drops run out before I remember they dropped
If you message him or any of the schadenfreude boys there's leftovers, you just have to pay extra.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

coconono posted:

if Impact isn't your bag, IWTV is showing IWA-EC's Masters Of Pain 2021

https://independentwrestling.tv/live

its from june 12th of the this year so if you wanna spoiler yourself for what you're getting into:
https://www.cagematch.net/?id=1&nr=315455&page=2

it opens with Shlak vs Shane Mercer outside. there's a car and medieval weaponry.
Hey, IWA-EC is my home promotion! But I don't check Facebook so I only found out about the show an hour into it.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

coconono posted:

its a pretty good turnout. Looks to be about 200-250.
I've been to loads of IWAEC shows, other than the bad commentary everyone there is super cool. At the Masters of Pain there's always a bunch of people driving out of state to see it which is really awesome.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

forkboy84 posted:

Is IWAEC still run by Pondo?
No idea what's happened since 2019, but I think a different guy is managing it now

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

Anyone who doesn't understand MDK in the AEW thread should just see that entrance.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

Whether whatever nosense he said about his twitter being "hacked" for like three years is true or not Wrestle Circus was also a gigantic shitshow and I'd appreciate if Gentleman Jarvis would just gently caress off and stay on squared circle forever

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

The shindies are back, I have comp'd tickets to this show that it probably going to only draw like 50 and I'm not even sure free is good enough to go

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

TV Zombie posted:

Davey should have a good match at least
I've been to Davey shindie shows before, he's going to phone it in. As huge as a dick Low-Ki is, he's a mark for himself 100% of the time so he always wanted to put the best match on of the show. Same with Chris Hero.

The sad thing about this is I know half the card on a (shoot) first name basis and still don't wanna go

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

ARMBAR A COP posted:

Shane Storm.

Now that's a name I haven't heard in years.
A different Shane Storm, this is a local guy.

But I guess I will go to this show

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

CombineThresher posted:

I love that Cornette's lawyer is on the flyer in a better spot than some of the wrestlers.
He's a famous local lawyer, I've worked with him before and not a crazy prick, at least when I was working around him

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I just saw Davey live recently but it's still only a matter of time before he retires and becomes an EMT for the fifth time, even if he takes the title.