Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011

DJExile posted:

I need to get over to Cleveland and see an AIW show sometime

The Odeon has been a good venue the times I've been downtown for it. I'm glad it has survived the pandemic.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011

mariooncrack posted:

They're fun but I haven't been to any of the shows at the Odeon. What show are you thinking about going to?

The Odeon shows I've been to have been a good time. They make the venue work better than packing into that bar in Lakewood they sometimes run.

karmicknight fucked around with this message at 05:30 on Jul 23, 2021

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011

KungFu Grip posted:

anyway Nick Gage is gonna gently caress up Zack Ryder tonight

Is this the indie wrestling version of Ceterum autem censeo Carthaginem esse delendam.

anyway Nick Gage is gonna gently caress up Zack Ryder tonight.

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011

DEAR RICHARD posted:

that's an ecw legend right there

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011
https://twitter.com/luchablog/status/1419143494548049921

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011
I don't see a huge problem with it, personally. I assume that when the show actually comes out they are not going to hide what matches happened. (for example the preview video)

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011

Pinche Rudo posted:

He's only wrestled six times since January 2008 what do you expect

That was over two years before professional wrestling began existing in the fall of 2010.

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011
DPW is going to be the real all friends wrestling. Also it should be where Windham Rotunda lands.

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011
lmao

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011
DPW continues along exactly as you'd expect.

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011

Jordan7hm posted:

You’re being worked by a fake wrestling journalist and a sarcastic promoter.

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011

:sickos: :sickos: :sickos:

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011

Dawgstar posted:

Yeah, people were excited about wrestling and wanted to do it themselves. But better. :smuggo:

Me, I'm content now with just playing some TEW and then getting mad and quitting because I make the jump to Cult status and the costs outweigh the profits.

But in TEW money is fake because you can just give yourself more (of Ted's money)

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011
The Miyu match from the Cleveland suburb gave me both her theme as well as my favorite move (the springing rebound kick)

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011
you know, I might watch some aew then.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011

mariooncrack posted:

Joshua bishop has been tearing it up in AIW for the last few years. I’m glad he’s finally getting some recognition.

doing mlw is at most a lateral move.