Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sticky Nate
Jan 9, 2012

The easiest way for David Starr to get back into BritWres is for him to come out as a pedophile

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sticky Nate
Jan 9, 2012

indie wrestling needs Davey Richards more than the medical field needs Davey Richards

Sticky Nate
Jan 9, 2012

thanks to Drake for talking some sense into the guy

Sticky Nate
Jan 9, 2012

MOTY

Sticky Nate
Jan 9, 2012

Effy vs Parrow in War Gays books itself

Sticky Nate
Jan 9, 2012

wrestling kicks rear end

Sticky Nate
Jan 9, 2012

GCW superstar Matt Cardona is there so I'd probably go

Sticky Nate
Jan 9, 2012

it's just those two wrestling for two hours

Sticky Nate
Jan 9, 2012

I would simply reverse the damage into something cool

Sticky Nate
Jan 9, 2012

most people do that with their hands when they make a mistake

Sticky Nate
Jan 9, 2012

all the issues GCW normally has (production, announcing, timing, and wrestling) were on display

I'm probably going to watch Spring Break, but that's it. This promotion isn't for me anymore.

Sticky Nate
Jan 9, 2012

if we're being realistic the only other person who has wrestled for GCW that anyone would buy beating Moxley is Jeff Jarrett

Sticky Nate
Jan 9, 2012

Say what you will about Jim Ross (he was awful on Wednesday) but Kevin Gill is so much worse

Sticky Nate
Jan 9, 2012

The Berzerker posted:

How far in advance does GCW tend to announce matches? I'm going to the Toronto show in a couple weeks and they haven't announced anything yet but I see them announcing matches for shows before and after Toronto so I'm just trying to get a sense of when they might start posting stuff.

Just look at the cards for the shows before and after the one you're seeing and hit shuffle and you're basically there. If you have a really good local wrestler GCW will book them against Jimmy Lloyd for some reason.

Sticky Nate
Jan 9, 2012

Lumbermouth posted:

Glad all the GCW people that suck have moved on to XPW

don't worry, GCW still has people who suck

Sticky Nate
Jan 9, 2012

Jeff Jarrett pinning Effy was the right call

Sticky Nate
Jan 9, 2012

if there's one thing I know about GCW wrestlers it's that they call the police

Sticky Nate
Jan 9, 2012

GCW is really scraping the barrel for the world title match

Sticky Nate
Jan 9, 2012

MassRafTer posted:

I was so struck by GCW's bad attendance that I didn't even notice how bad this spot looks.

https://twitter.com/KVR216/status/1712430333411360977

I think we have to change the thread title

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sticky Nate
Jan 9, 2012

MassRafTer posted:

Ok it might be time for a new thread IWA MS IS BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I heard CM Punk is available