Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Maigius
Jun 29, 2013

Has anyone heard anything, good or bad, about Brew City Wrestling? They're my local indie, and a running on Sunday. I'm debating going.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Maigius
Jun 29, 2013

a big fat bunny posted:

https://twitter.com/GCWrestling_/status/1468678494490144777

huh. GCW is really able to pull off some wild things

I would put money on the most Kevin Nash is doing physically is doing one Jackknife to a cruiserweight.

Maigius
Jun 29, 2013

If omnicron wasn't a thing, Jeff Jarrett would have drawn at least least my dime to see his rear end get beat in person.

Maigius
Jun 29, 2013

Seriously, 9 years after losing his New Japan spot for wearing it, Low Ki is still cosplaying as Agent 47 I matches. I'd wonder why, but we all know he's a dingus.

Maigius
Jun 29, 2013

Hopefully they use the buddy system, so Ibushi doesn't end up in Seattle or something.

Maigius
Jun 29, 2013

Bonk posted:

Why would you deprive the PNW of Ibushi you monster

It's more of an Ibushi accidentally heads to the wrong city day of the show and spends the day fighting the fish at Pike's Place, than not heading there at all.

Maigius
Jun 29, 2013

I figure this may be the best place to ask: How loud is it in the 2300 Arena in Philly when a show is happening? My husband and I are going to the NJPW show, and I'm trying to reassure my dad that it won't be too loud since he's old and has damaged hearing.

Maigius
Jun 29, 2013

quote:

2300 Arena Info
Thanks everyone. I did convince both my parents to attend. The tickets being $35 helped, so he doesn't feel like he's wasting all that much if he has to step out.

Maigius
Jun 29, 2013

MassRafTer posted:

MEMPHIS WRESTLING JUST GOT FRANCHISED!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0DEmCsrcGHU

This Memphis/ECW invasion angle looks like it could do big business. Douglas and Lawler should have some cool brawls.

*Taps earpiece *
I've been informed that it's 2023 and not 1996. Both promotions have been dead for over 23 years.

Maigius
Jun 29, 2013

For the first time in a while, Low Ki is going to have to sell.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Maigius
Jun 29, 2013

Brew City Wrestling is running their twentieth anniversary show and are doing Wargames. My husband and I got second row tickets. The only two people we recognize on the card are Swoggle and Falcone, a former jobber my husband has seen before.