Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lead Pipe Cinch
Mar 10, 2003

Heavy Metal Bakesale

https://twitter.com/gcwrestling_/status/1412592735295623168?s=21

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lead Pipe Cinch
Mar 10, 2003

Heavy Metal Bakesale

Pylons posted:

They really just wanna follow AEW around, huh? Can't say I blame them.

Worse wakes to be in, plus AEW will probably let them use some of their talent.

Lead Pipe Cinch
Mar 10, 2003

Heavy Metal Bakesale

Gumball Gumption posted:

He probably only likes and knows about the furry one, Star Fox Adventures. Would of come out during an important time in a young boys life.

That game is one year older than Charlie.

Lead Pipe Cinch
Mar 10, 2003

Heavy Metal Bakesale

Eat My Fuc posted:

I like Bononi’s look but he needs more cohesive gear and maybe someone to talk for him. He’s definitely got potential, lots of it

The promo they released from him earlier today was good.

Lead Pipe Cinch
Mar 10, 2003

Heavy Metal Bakesale

What are the teams going to be for War Games? I only recognize like 75% of the people who were involved in that segment.

Lead Pipe Cinch
Mar 10, 2003

Heavy Metal Bakesale

STONE COLD 64 posted:

darby as well

Obviously, planes exist, but Darby’s been at a Comic Con in Connecticut.

Lead Pipe Cinch
Mar 10, 2003

Heavy Metal Bakesale

They announced the main last night and I grabbed my ticket:
https://twitter.com/wrestleprestige/status/1451699908801490947?s=21

Lead Pipe Cinch
Mar 10, 2003

Heavy Metal Bakesale

the escape goat posted:

Prestige in Portland last night was a wild show; Taya Valkyrie was in a deathmatch and at the end was attacked by a masked woman who hosed her over to give Taya’s opponent the win and then unmasked to reveal that she was Athena and the place POPPED.

BUSSY v Paxxx Americana was sloppy fun

Malakai Black v Davey Richards owned and Brody King appeared at the end

and good ol’ Filthy Tom showed up to make Alex Shelley v Dalton Castle a three-way title match.

The show was at a concert venue called the Roseland (which is TRASH) but the next one is gonna be at an armory which is worse. Wrestling, y’all.

I was kind of astounded by the unannounced appearances (including Alex Zayne too) for what’s still a relatively unestablished indie. This is not a complaint.

Lead Pipe Cinch
Mar 10, 2003

Heavy Metal Bakesale

I saw the aftermath of Brody and your father-in-law and figured that’s what happened, glad he’s ok and had fun though. Zayne was gaining momentum as a flip and dive guy pre-pandemic and got picked up by NXT for 6 months before getting released. At the first Roseland show he won two matches in one night (a singles match filling in for Tony Deppen, whose flight was delayed and a six man scramble.) During the scramble he did a running tope off the balcony and think that made people remember him the last couple years. He’s called Sayce because he likes Taco Bell fire sauce.

Also, somewhat notable, but Levi Cooper (fka Tucker of Heavy Machinery) popped up in the tag scramble in what I think was his first post WWE release match. He’s dropped a lot of weight and looked pretty good.

Lead Pipe Cinch fucked around with this message at 07:20 on Feb 22, 2022

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lead Pipe Cinch
Mar 10, 2003

Heavy Metal Bakesale

the escape goat posted:

are there any other promotions where the promoter walks out at intermission and goes “HI, I’M <NAME> AND I OWN <PROMOTION>” or is Will from Prestige Wrestling just extremely corny

Are you talking about the announcement he made on the house mic, or was he saying that for one-on-one interactions too? Either way, every prestige show I’ve been to, I’ve gotten the vibe that he’s still incredibly excited he gets to run wrestling shows.