Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

TheJunkyardGod
Sep 19, 2004

Do not taunt the Octopus

coconono posted:

And finally the grandaddy of east coast hardcore reincarnated, reimagined and redefined:
https://twitter.com/H2OWRESTLING/status/1409634451710087168

all these feds are available with your sub to IWTV.

H2O is my local indie and they always put on a really fun show.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheJunkyardGod
Sep 19, 2004

Do not taunt the Octopus
H2O is hosting IWTV for the 100th defense of the Independent Wrestling Championship. So far the announced card looks really fun.

Jon Gresham vs Adam Priest

Warhorse vs John Wayne Murdoch

Orange Cassidy/Kris Statlander vs Lee Moriarty/Trish Adora

Plus a ladder match!

TheJunkyardGod
Sep 19, 2004

Do not taunt the Octopus
Colon vs Parker should be pretty intense.

TheJunkyardGod
Sep 19, 2004

Do not taunt the Octopus
Oh my god

TheJunkyardGod
Sep 19, 2004

Do not taunt the Octopus
If they're gonna do a 2 ring war games match I'm almost just as excited for whatever hosed up scramble match they end up doing there too.

TheJunkyardGod
Sep 19, 2004

Do not taunt the Octopus
There was no intermission which would have been nice, but as soon as the announcer mentioned the time limit everyone knew what was happening. It was a good match even if it wasn’t the best idea given how hot it was in there.

That said, the crowd wasn’t stinky and people were really good with the masks too. Overall a really fun show.

TheJunkyardGod
Sep 19, 2004

Do not taunt the Octopus
I'm very torn on buying tickets for Gage/Mox on the 9th or Minoru Suzuki vs literally anyone on the 10th.

This is quite possibly Suzukis last US tour so it's probably not that hard of a choice but drat, Mox/Gage is gonna be nuts.

TheJunkyardGod
Sep 19, 2004

Do not taunt the Octopus
Matt Tremont vs Onita will be held at the Trenton Thunder ballpark. It's a great location for an exploding ring match.

Can't wait.

TheJunkyardGod
Sep 19, 2004

Do not taunt the Octopus
I still can’t believe I got to see Onita blow poo poo up in person. What a great night, fun show all around.

Also shout out to the dorks sitting in my section loudly complaining about everything all night long. Everyone I talked to tonight was cool and having A great time except for those losers.

TheJunkyardGod
Sep 19, 2004

Do not taunt the Octopus

Ganso Bomb posted:

I'm using the Firestick app and it's just hanging on a loading screen after closing it out and clearing the cache a few times. Bummer!

I can never get the live feed to work on the fire stick.

I was at the show and while there was definitely some weird poo poo like three different count outs, the 2nd half really had some fun matches. Atticus/Lucky 13 was awesome and Tremont/Rsp was every bit as good as I expected.

TheJunkyardGod
Sep 19, 2004

Do not taunt the Octopus

History Comes Inside! posted:

Very cool and smart of Ninja Mack to just go lift up his head then drag him around by the shoulder.

To be fair to Ninja Mack he was supposed to move and wasn't looking when he landed.

That ref tho....holy poo poo step in you idiot.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheJunkyardGod
Sep 19, 2004

Do not taunt the Octopus

syzpid posted:

Are there any indies actually in Philly or the Philly burbs and not South Jersey? I finally have a car and weekends off and it feels like every show is an hour/hour and a half away now.

I know you said not south jersey but H2O is probably only 30 minutes outside of Philly and there's also a post Chikara company in Lehigh Valley that has alot of those wrestlers.