Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

bad guy

it's the worst holiday ever...somebody please make this holiday better.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bad guy

first idea: instead of celebrating the independence of america, we could celebrate dogs and cats.

Ass-penny

bad guy posted:

first idea: instead of celebrating the independence of america, we could celebrate dogs and cats.

:hmmyes: I like where you're headed with this, bad guy.

thank you so much to nesamdoom for the scurry fall sig!

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

Ass-penny

instead of fireworks, local fire departments go door to door delivering Valium to the populace

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

gay for gacha

My dog hates the fireworks

IGgy IGsen

"If I lose I will set myself on fire."
I'm not American so I don't understand what independence day is. But I agree it should be about dogs and cats.
I love cats especially. But dogs are very good. I wanna hug them.

I think I'll order pizza.

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs

gay for gacha posted:

:same:

I'm starting 2 hate them on his behalf tbh

spring sigs by nesamdoom and Ravenous Scoot

bad guy

gay for gacha posted:

ya this is why i suggested we make it for dogs and cats instead. no fireworks

gay for gacha

Americans eat hotdogs for 4th July

nut

bad guy posted:

quick op we need ur help, Canada day is tomorrow but we have to fix it

Ventral EggSac

gay for gacha posted:

feed hotdogs to dogs and cats (if it's safe to do so)

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM

gay for gacha posted:

is it like the eucharist where the hot dogs turn into george washington?

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Heather Papps

hello friend

nut posted:

quick op we need ur help, Canada day is tomorrow but we have to fix it

the queen is coming, she's flying over the ocean in her big bucket and i don't have near enough ceasers OR pepperettes

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

bad guy

How about a big bone in the middle of a park and we call it The Independence Bone

Heather Papps

hello friend

the declawration of independence should guarantee cats freedom to posses claws, to prevent tyranny

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Ass-penny

Heather Papps posted:

the declawration of independence should guarantee cats freedom to posses claws, to prevent tyranny

Macnult

Heather Papps posted:

Escape From Noise

Welcome to Earth!

Moo Cowabunga

[Office Worker.

Do you know what we call the Fourth of July over here?

Sunday.

Platinum User Pot Smoke Phoenix!

VANISHER

HEATHER PAPPS

https://giant.gfycat.com/WellgroomedImperfectHaddock.webm the vanisher

Escape From Noise

Displeased Moo Cow posted:

Do you know what we call the Fourth of July over here?

Sunday.

Even when it's not on a Sunday? Weird.

Moo Cowabunga

[Office Worker.

I am the future friend and let me tell you

it’s going to be ok.

Platinum User Pot Smoke Phoenix!

VANISHER

HEATHER PAPPS

https://giant.gfycat.com/WellgroomedImperfectHaddock.webm the vanisher

Buttchocks

No, I like my hat, thanks.
I celebrate listening to some Aaron Copeland followed by the 1812 Overture and some berry and cream-based dessert.

bad guy

Everybody will gather in the local park to ooh and aah at a big slide show of pictures of all the dogs and cats in town

bad guy

i live in a city of about 100,000 which means approx. 33,000 dogs and cats (20K dog/13K cats). At 30fps that would take a little under 20 minutes to show. truly a spectacular display to celebrate our animal allies and also independence from england i guess

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

bad guy posted:

Everybody will gather in the local park to ooh and aah at a big slide show of pictures of all the dogs and cats in town

I would pay the cost to do this. I'm not kidding. Replace explosions with adorable photos of even more adorable animals please.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

In fact we can replace many things with photos of cute baby animals, like the DMV, most laws, my job, police, Arby's, that one Target by my work that never has any unicorn Easy Mac cups...

bad guy

if you want you can dress your cat or dog in patriotic gear as long as it's not too patriotic

bad guy

Mormon Nailer posted:

In fact we can replace many things with photos of cute baby animals, like the DMV, most laws, my job, police, Arby's, that one Target by my work that never has any unicorn Easy Mac cups...

cop: do you have any idea how fast you were going back there? i'm going to have to give you this [hands me a picture of his dog]

me: [muttering under my breath]

cop: [angry] what did you just say to me?

me: [still muttering] i said your dog is cute...

roomforthetuna

I don't need to know anything about virii! My CUSTOM PROGRAM keeps me protected! It's not like they'll try to come in through the Internet or something!
One fun thing about the fourth of July as a holiday is that it is most often referred to as the fourth of July, and not as independence day.

I look forward to wishing my loved ones a happy 14th of February and 25th of December.

bad guy

on the night before the fourth of july, catnip cassie sneaks into every cat-having household and sprinkles everything with catnip. sometimes if you're lucky you'll see one of the pawprints she left behind. tradition dictates that you leave a bowl of cream or a can of tuna for her, also maybe you hang up the stars and stripes if you want to but that part's not really that important

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

The stars and stripes could be important if they are crinkly, have secure streamers and maybe some tinkly bells though.

nut

nobody helped and now it's too late july 1 is here :whitewater:

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

nut posted:

:ohdear: 30 Canadian women have opinions, today, nut. Stay inside. Mask up. Don't allow the women in, they will browbeat you.

cruft

Somebody set off what sounded like a bomb last night at 23:30, 2½ hours after I fell asleep.

It's like the universe is conspiring to make me cranky.

biosterous

nut posted:

step outside and loudly proclaim "BOY, IT SURE IS JUNE 31ST TODAY!"

if anyone says it's some kind of other day just stare them down and say through gritted teeth "IT. IS. JUNE. 31ST." until they stop arguing

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

nut

Mormon Nailer posted:

:ohdear: 30 Canadian women have opinions, today, nut. Stay inside. Mask up. Don't allow the women in, they will browbeat you.

they got me hj. they got me. I just wanted a coffee…

Escape From Noise

cruft posted:

Somebody set off what sounded like a bomb last night at 23:30, 2½ hours after I fell asleep.

It's like the universe is conspiring to make me cranky.

Classic New Mexico

Escape From Noise

nut posted:

Yeah, but only for another hour and 15 minutes

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

nut posted:

they got me hj. they got me. I just wanted a coffee…

Oh god no they got nut

He'll never be able to look at a dog without going 'well now' again

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Manifisto

bad guy posted:

1. capybaras

2. somebody needs to make large amounts of blue wine so we can have red white and blue wine. the wine should probably be blueberry, that is delicious and seasonal.

3. the invisible ghost of george washington should visit and poop in some random person's house, so a cup of wine should be left out for him like elijah on passover

4. capybaras love hot springs, a friendly hot tub (with capybaras) should be an independence day tradition

5. the fireworks can stay but they need to be debanged

e: this is what patriotism should look like

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ESi-OTRirHs

Manifisto fucked around with this message at 20:46 on Jul 1, 2021

ty nesamdoom!