Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

bad guy

benjamin franklin thought the national bird should not be the eagle, but rather the capybara

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

bad guy posted:

benjamin franklin thought the national bird should not be the eagle, but rather the capybara

Birds aren't real, OP, get your poo poo together!!!!!

Buttchocks

No, I like my hat, thanks.
Every 4th of July, everyone packs up all their belongings and dynamites every building in town to stick it to The Man. It is a founding principle of the Declaration of Independence that they may own the land, but they don't own what's on the land.

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

lmao

City of Glompton

bad guy posted:

cop: do you have any idea how fast you were going back there? i'm going to have to give you this [hands me a picture of his dog]

me: [muttering under my breath]

cop: [angry] what did you just say to me?

me: [still muttering] i said your dog is cute...

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

For this holiday, as proud Americans, we are roasting a large amount of corn. And by proud Americans, I mean, we are indigenous and this is just poo poo we get up to anyhow, it ain't special.

FutonForensic

it's almost here.... gently caress... i'm not ready

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs
I wish someone would just knock me out. Holidays are the worst

:negative:

spring sigs by nesamdoom and Ravenous Scoot

City of Glompton

im sorry i'm stuck on the concept of all official documentation being pictures of cute cats + dogs

gently caress me my landlord has three showings this week? could they leave just one note?

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig

Areola Grande

all my neighborhood yayhoos are going ballistic rn. dog has been under my bed for hours. I don't know how to break it to him that tomorrow will be even worse in terms of warzone noises

spring sigs by nesamdoom and Ravenous Scoot

okiedoke

I am the Doke to the Okie
My neighbor is already drunk and lit a mortar off in the back yard that didn't leave the tube and blew death sparkles all over the place, including himself. He thought it was pretty great so he's getting a bigger one out to set off in the street, cause that last one was just a baby explosive. Go america

Areola Grande

"we blow poo poo up in the name of freedom" :patriot:

Escape From Noise

I ate loco moco today. On the fourth. That was a little too American. drat it!

alnilam

ugh gently caress it's petsmas eve and my cat really wants the latest Cat Action Figure and there's only one left in the store that's about to open and Arnold Schwarzenegger and Sinbad are both after it too, wish me luck :pray:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

alnilam posted:

ugh gently caress it's petsmas eve and my cat really wants the latest Cat Action Figure and there's only one left in the store that's about to open and Arnold Schwarzenegger and Sinbad are both after it too, wish me luck :pray:

Jumping into my minivan to go to KatBee Toys in 1994 to obtain the latest and greatest Cat Action Figure but, owned by my own hubris, I forgot my punch card and can't get 8% store credit back on my future purchase of Cat Action Figures.

Arnold refuses to return my calls; his mom says "he's busy studying the blade" and then Jerry Seinfeld walks in to the slap baseline and says "what's the deal with losers?"