Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i'm glad it doesn't matter and he will be a huge superstar and one of the cornerstones of the promotion soon just like what happened to miro but i have not been that happy with andrade's deal so far

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

here's another meme to put into the original post

let's loving go!!!

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i was ggetting pissed off seing chris jericho. it's because i want to see Jade and Yuka Sakazaki and Adam Page and Penta El Zero Miedo! Oh yeah there he is!

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

joker penta is being used lately because it's the weakest penta and a jobber. once he starts getting pushed more again he will perform as a much more powerful penta

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

the young bucks finally look young

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

the champion losing a non title match always goes over very well just like tonight

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

he should change his name to ethon. pronounced like elon. That's da gimmick

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

xbilkis posted:

Doing it once every 18 months or whatever makes it an interesting unexpected storytelling device that's justified by all the times you didn't have them lose a non-title match, in my opinion

Also it's good when the guy I likes beats the guy I like less

ah, nice.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

ethan looks exactly like my friend but a little less handsome. it's crazy

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Penguin Patrol posted:

how do you feel about the ghostbuster egon

really enjoying it. i thought it was igon this whole time. having a great time this evening thanks to you

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

ethan enis page. adam alice page

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Destroy My Sweater posted:

can someone explain the TH2 gimmick like is it something about late 90s early 2000s gaming, like guys that wear bucket hats and played cs1.6

they are tony hawk 2

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i'm pickle sherlock, moriarty!

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i'm ok with the subtitles and normalizing them as not something embarrassing. just helps some people who aren't as quick to pick up on differences to understand what he says immediately rather than processing it for 0.1 second first which helps in getting reactions probably

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

cody should grow a huge wide beard that covers up his tattoo and carry around a blacksmith's hammer and tell people "if you require smithing, speak to me. i'll be seeing you then. be careful out there. don't get yourself released, neither of us wants to see you go to wwe."

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

some of my other ideas that should happen are that colt cabana should become 400 pounds.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

when colt cabana becomes 400 pounds he should train john silver to become 300 pounds, but still be extremely jacked, and look like a very short version of the people who do world's strongest man competitions. like eddie hall but not a douchebag

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

miro is good but i think he should become 350 or 400 pounds

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

brian pillman jr and jon moxley should each become 350 pounds and team up as the cincinnati chili chasers

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

who is bryson dechambeau? is he 400 pounds?

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Shard posted:

gently caress off

lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

the way excalibur said "taz.... and team taz" sounded very much like loading audio from a cd in a video game