Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Oil!
Nov 5, 2008

Der's e'rl in dem der hills!

Ham Wrangler
Knox is getting the Tirantes heat now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Oil!
Nov 5, 2008

Ham Wrangler

Maxwell Lord posted:

Someone on Twitter hypothesized they did the bit with canceling the coffin match so they wont do it in Miami since they had the building collapse.

Just replace it with a King of the Road match.

Oil!
Nov 5, 2008

Ham Wrangler
Dark Order are good friends, they stick up for you even if you won't stick up for yourself.

Oil!
Nov 5, 2008

Ham Wrangler

Cavauro posted:

brian pillman jr and jon moxley should each become 350 pounds and team up as the cincinnati chili chasers

Giant heel energy when they go against 400lb Lance Archer and Sammy Guevara as the Texas Chili Friends

Oil!
Nov 5, 2008

Ham Wrangler

The Bee posted:

Why do I have the sinking feeling he's going to lose and go into a spiral?

I mean, if you lose, you get back on the horse.

Oil!
Nov 5, 2008

Ham Wrangler

Prokhor Zakharov posted:

If the purge series has taught me anything it's that if you take away all laws the first thing people will do is make super elaborate awkward masks

Going to purge in my Dr. Wagner Jr. mask.

Oil!
Nov 5, 2008

Ham Wrangler

flatluigi posted:

please don't have dumb forced tag rules

They covered it pretty well in the Shaq/Jade vs Cody/Velvet match by having Red Velvet want to tag in when Jade got in. They can make it work without the dumb "forced to tag" thing and have like 1 or 2 moves go off then get the hot tag.

Oil!
Nov 5, 2008

Ham Wrangler

sticklefifer posted:

The first part of the commercial always makes me wonder how the hell nobody's ever done a shady auto mechanic heel gimmick.

That would go over so well in Zona 23

Oil!
Nov 5, 2008

Ham Wrangler
You can take the luchador out of AAA, but you can't take the AAA out of the luchador.

Oil!
Nov 5, 2008

Ham Wrangler
The 630 that has been kicked out of multiple times in the past was kicked out of again.

Oil!
Nov 5, 2008

Ham Wrangler

Dimebags Brain posted:

If MJF were as cool and smart as PAC he would have been able to win with it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EReO9tTiy_M

Exactly, MJF should have used his finisher move instead of a random power move he rarely does.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Oil!
Nov 5, 2008

Ham Wrangler

Eat My Fuc posted:

i'm willing to concede maybe his chair shots are OP

They should ban them