Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

MJF is winning. He's better than Sammy. The show really couldn't be more clear about this.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

Yeah they got to get with the point with him

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

I hope Vicky wrestles this clean somehow.

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

Penguin Patrol posted:

who the hell is still calling britt baker a heel

AEW

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

That made me really excited for a singles match. Those were gnarly bumps.

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

we hit too many words for a Hager promo to be good

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

The kickout was perfect

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

Gumball Gumption posted:

The kickout was perfect

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

5 stars

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

Even the ending was great. It's exactly what the story needs.

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

I'm so so so so so so so loving happy America has tv wrestling that works people again

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

Oh no JR revealed that con. Vince is bankrolling AEW

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

MJF hurt his leg so he couldn't secure the pin and the move wasn't as impactful. There's your wrestling logic so that it fits the rules you got in your head.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

Eat My Fuc posted:

there wasn't the level of heat of say Omega kicking out at 1 on the golden trigger. The move was loving insane it made no thematic sense to have someone kick out like it was a piss ant move if you're going to end it with a regular rear end chair shot.

Why didn't it make sense?