Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

i'll be collecting the hides of everyone who bitched about the avalanche tombstone later

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Eat My Fuc posted:

it's not the fact that it was the "tombstone" no one gives a poo poo about the undertaker. it was a mid rope piledriver something we never see in wrestling ever. kicking out of a move like that is like kicking out of the burning hammer it's dumb pal

masahiro chono kicked out of an avalanche tombstone in loving 1987 its fine

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Eat My Fuc posted:

there wasn't the level of heat of say Omega kicking out at 1 on the golden trigger. The move was loving insane it made no thematic sense to have someone kick out like it was a piss ant move if you're going to end it with a regular rear end chair shot.

if an avalanche tombstone should have ended the match, why would a chairshot to the head to add on to the damage done by the avalanche tombstone not have ended it?

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

see if MJF took tutelage from Chuck Taylor, the master of the piledriver, he would know that you just keep hitting them with piledrivers repeatedly until they don't kick out