Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dimebags Brain
Feb 18, 2013

You cant trust long time Bucks associate Rick Knox.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dimebags Brain
Feb 18, 2013

drat Eddie is cool as gently caress

Dimebags Brain
Feb 18, 2013

Luchasaurus should do increasingly sillier voices.

Dimebags Brain
Feb 18, 2013

BigBallChunkyTime posted:

Just call it a loving casket match jfc

Didn't you hear Ethan Page? He's trying to create a pavlovian negative reaction in Darby when he goes for his finisher, which is not called the Casket Drop, last I checked.

Dimebags Brain
Feb 18, 2013

That through the ropes drop kick is like Ben-Ks through the ropes spear in that it looks cool as hell but also I feel like he’s going to die doing it

Dimebags Brain
Feb 18, 2013

sticklefifer posted:

Ben-K should grow a sweet mullet

He’s currently trying bald but wait a month and he might have a completely new look

Dimebags Brain
Feb 18, 2013

Oh no are they actually having Vickie wrestle?

Dimebags Brain
Feb 18, 2013

MJF used PAC's move!

Dimebags Brain
Feb 18, 2013

Eat My Fuc posted:

why the gently caress would you book someone kicking out of a top rope tombstone

Wrestling is cool

Dimebags Brain
Feb 18, 2013

yea ok posted:

kicking out of crazy moves is awesome lol.

Dimebags Brain
Feb 18, 2013

Match was great I like that it feels like three people died

Dimebags Brain
Feb 18, 2013

Eat My Fuc posted:

it's not the fact that it was the "tombstone" no one gives a poo poo about the undertaker. it was a mid rope piledriver something we never see in wrestling ever. kicking out of a move like that is like kicking out of the burning hammer it's dumb pal

If MJF were as cool and smart as PAC he would have been able to win with it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EReO9tTiy_M

Dimebags Brain
Feb 18, 2013

Eat My Fuc posted:

there wasn't the level of heat of say Omega kicking out at 1 on the golden trigger. The move was loving insane it made no thematic sense to have someone kick out like it was a piss ant move if you're going to end it with a regular rear end chair shot.

How dare you call a chair shot from Shawn "The Chairman" Spears a regular rear end chair shot!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dimebags Brain
Feb 18, 2013

Eat My Fuc posted:

i'm willing to concede maybe his chair shots are OP

Guy's gimmick is "I hit you with chair" and he ain't dancing like La Parka, you gotta give him something!