Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

heel turn
Jan 6, 2004

Some boy tried to step to me at the county fair. I said son u clearly have no ideal what creek im from
AHAHAHAHA THE MUSTACHES

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

heel turn
Jan 6, 2004

Some boy tried to step to me at the county fair. I said son u clearly have no ideal what creek im from
Matt legitimately looks good with that mustache.

heel turn
Jan 6, 2004

Conrad_Birdie posted:

I need Ethan’s shirt.

https://us.shein.com/Men-Skull-Prin...VxoCNIEQAvD_BwE

heel turn
Jan 6, 2004

ChrisBTY posted:

Is there a difference between a casket and a coffin?

coffins are tapered and have a removable lid. caskets are rectangle with a hinged lid.

heel turn
Jan 6, 2004

love that dropkick to the knee

heel turn
Jan 6, 2004

JULIA!

heel turn
Jan 6, 2004

HELL YEAH NEW MUSIC

heel turn
Jan 6, 2004

SEGA rear end Fisting posted:

A broadcast team of Ex, Taz, and Jericho is going to happen and it's going to be amazing

This should be the Rampage team

heel turn
Jan 6, 2004

Ganso Bomb posted:

They're really saying gently caress the hard cam a lot tonight

Good.

heel turn
Jan 6, 2004

BPJ is such a fun fiery babyface

heel turn
Jan 6, 2004

THIS loving RULES

heel turn
Jan 6, 2004

god i'm going to loving cry when hangman wins.

heel turn
Jan 6, 2004

explosivo posted:

Is "the purge" a franchise or can anyone make a movie about a purge

franchise

heel turn
Jan 6, 2004

MJF was subtweeting Max Caster with that

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

heel turn
Jan 6, 2004

That's definitely a man that wanted to jump out of a helicopter for Stadium Stampede