Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
MOTN
This poll is closed.
BUCKS VS KING AND PENTA 27 29.35%
BOY VS JACK 2 2.17%
MIRO VS PILLMAN 6 6.52%
MJF VS SAM 57 61.96%
Total: 92 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord
Thanks for adding my meme to the OP. Loved the show tonight.

Why is Shawn Spears looking so sickly as of late? Does the chair dimension sap his life force?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord
Miro's new theme sounds like some crusader kings ren fest music playing on a PC in the 90s

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord

Conrad_Birdie posted:

As someone who turned off Dynamite two second before JR apparently flubbed his line I gotta tell you all: it doesn’t loving matter. Please. Move on. It truly is not the end of the company lol

Tony Kahn just sent me a text that TNT cancelled Dynamite, and the company is now defunct

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord

Gumball Gumption posted:

For a short moment in time both the aew thread and WWE thread were waiting for someone to finish this setup

I got to be involved in two different parts of the the bit

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord

yea ok posted:

Old people; suck them off hahaha

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord

Gumball Gumption posted:

They said it was their first mixed tag match, a thing they've done before. Read into that how you will.

Shaq and Jade vs Cody and Red Velvet was a special exhibition.

This will be the first mixed tag they have done at Road Rager. Get it together, gumball

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord
Imagine Jericho chilling with Excalibur and Taz on Dark every week

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord
Y'all want to abandon JR in Tokyo

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord
John Cena to AEW

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord
Randy as

THE SERPENTICO DOS

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord
Hangman Page vs The World Crime League

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord
During the street fight Elite Hunter Frank shoot Gallows in the neck with a tranq dart. Gallows falls on Anderson and pins him for the duration of the match preventing them from interfering

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord
Hangman defeats Kenny

Hangman loses the belt at a texas roadhouse

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord

Zombie Lemur posted:

The Wingmen jump Cutler as he tries to come out and interfere. They're unaware that there's any sort of storyline going on, Avalon just wants to make him unhappy.

"The enemy of my enemy is my friend"
Eddie Kingston