Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
MOTN
This poll is closed.
BUCKS VS KING AND PENTA 27 29.35%
BOY VS JACK 2 2.17%
MIRO VS PILLMAN 6 6.52%
MJF VS SAM 57 61.96%
Total: 92 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

I love JR i'm looking at a framed autographed photo of him right now. when he leaves AEW my friend mark will stop watching, i won't but I will be sad.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

KungFu Grip posted:

put the spears load size meme in the op

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

JR owns. AEW should just start calling itself WWE.

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

I listen to JR's podcast weekly, he's the man. There's a video of him making the worst burger i've ever seen on youtube. I love him so much if he made it for me i'd eat it and pretend to like it.

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

Spiderdrake posted:

Jericho's commentary could definitely stand to be toned down a little bit but I did appreciate how he felt more like a tweener than pure face commentary.

I am kinda hoping AEW does a lot of rotating desks though. A little Jericho, a little Taz, just mix it up to give different matches a different feel.

How long does he microwave it and how big is the can it comes in?

I'd rather have to eat canned burgers forever than eat one JR burger

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

Aye Doc posted:

I am here to boldly say that I have 0 concerns for Jim Ross's health. I want the commentary on the wrestling show I watch to be better

Weird!

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

Cody should have gone with a more traditional name like Moon Unit

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

Conrad_Birdie posted:

Liberty Iris is a very pretty name and doesn’t even come close to cracking the “bad names” list and I think it’s weird that it’s talked about here constantly.

People hate Cody because they can't see him the way I see him. I will be voting for Cody.

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

Hangman should just win because it will be a big joyful thing post pandemic, no need to stretch it any longer. I don't care at all if Kenny's belt collector gimmick pans out, the belts he holds are very meaningless.

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

I'm not a Miro fan but I really want to see Dustin vs. Miro because Dustin v. Brody is still my fav AEW match and I think they could have a fantastic match, in my dream it's in a cage.

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

is kurt angle a free agent? i'd love to see him cum truck the elite.

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

Please no one sign Maki Itoh. she’ll make more money being independent anyway.

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

Bryan Danielson is taking detailed notes on flat earth theory, he just called AJ styles via payphone and frantically to AJ Styles he whispered, "I'm not saying you're right, I'm just saying that it's interesting." He gazes across the laundry mat parking lot at a black SUV with tinted windows, his focus narrows and his brow furrows, an old Buick pulls into the lot, windows down blaring "the final countdown".

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

Shaq has defeated both Papa John and Cody Rhodes

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

Quantum of Phallus posted:

Charlotte is unrecognisable

Lol

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

I ordered the AEW crate and there were no women. in it

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

Vince MechMahon posted:

Mine had women in it but it was... Well, did you ever see the second season of the wire?

Tony Khan wants a meeting with the greek

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

Shard posted:

I wouldn't agree that Wargames under delivered. I really enjoyed it. At the very least I wouldn't say that is a universal opinion. And I really liked the death match as a whole and the bad explosion didn't ruin it for me.

The death match bell to bell was one of the best AEW matches ever. The war games match was absolutely fantastic until they stopped filming the ring so they could do the top of the cage finish that made no sense but it was still great

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

the worst AEW matches are

5. Sean Spears Tully on his penis match
4. Matt Hardy dying like the clown in Billy Madison match
3. Riho Vs. Statlander bad booking match
2. Cody vs MJF should have been great but the tattoo and downstait sucked the energy out of the room match
1. Miro beating hero and the GOAT TNT Champ, Darby Allin match

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

Mons Hubris posted:

Respectfully Ivelisse vs Thunder Rosa has to be there somewhere

Was that on Dynamite? I missed that episode if so. It fell apart because Ivelisse stopped selling right

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

Men’s roster is full. No more WWE cast offs please God unless they’re women. Unfortunately Tony Khan is a Volcel.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

Malakai Blacks is the worst name in years. children of the corn rear end name.