Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
MOTN
This poll is closed.
BUCKS VS KING AND PENTA 27 29.35%
BOY VS JACK 2 2.17%
MIRO VS PILLMAN 6 6.52%
MJF VS SAM 57 61.96%
Total: 92 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

You've got to admit, you are kind of implausible

-1 wasn't there for the Hangman segment, but he sure isn't going to miss out on cake!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

Jonny Nox posted:

so they have hinted very strongly that Jericho was going to be on the Rampage desk. (unless the popular existing wrestler they referenced was Mark Henry) and today's show at least showed that it's not going to be unbearable.

it might even be good.

They already said that Henry was going to commentate for Rampage. Unless they're planning another three man booth.

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

Speaking of releases, in two weeks the following 90 day non-competes will be over:

Peyton Royce
Billie Kay
Kalisto
Mickie James
Chelsea Green
Tucker
Bo Dallas
Mojo Rawley
Wesley Blake

Now Dallas seems content to live on a farm, and James is with the NWA for the time being (though I can see her make an excursion ala Thunder Rosa), who do you all think/would like to see AEW bound?

Royce and Kay have to be the main one for me. I think Kalisto could be a great get too.

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

Kind of shocked this is happening:

https://twitter.com/preterniadotcom/status/1409552595765575684?s=20

Billy Gunn getting a WWE figure

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

Mr. Squishy posted:

That is surprising. In the past few months it's been squared so that Billy can be billed with his surname on AEW programming, so I guess this was part of the horsetrading. Are they still selling Jake the Snake dolls? I know he was very proud of how large the royalty cheques were for a long time.

Especially since they cancelled all the Sting figures when he signed with AEW

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

AEW was just lucky American Ninja Warrior wasn't on

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

Evil Badman posted:

With the number of ex-WWE folks in AEW now at various levels of the company, I don't think anyone notable or with sense would hop from AEW to WWE. There's far too many people to heavily advise them against it.

I hope so, just so we can see WWE stans have meltdown, accusing AEW of "Contract Tampering", by advising them not to go to WWE

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

If there was anyone on the fence in WWE about saying instead of going to AEW, I think I'd have to show them Tay Conti; not for how much she's improved ringside, but just how drat happy she is all of them time. Seriously, is there anyone in WWE who seems as happy as Tay with their job?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

Kunabomber posted:

I hate to be down on Diamante, but for TV purposes a mid-level gatekeeper should be at the level of Natalya.

Diamante is not at the level of Natalya.

Edit: Deeb is the mid-level gatekeeper

Because she's far, far better than Natalya