Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
MOTN
This poll is closed.
BUCKS VS KING AND PENTA 27 29.35%
BOY VS JACK 2 2.17%
MIRO VS PILLMAN 6 6.52%
MJF VS SAM 57 61.96%
Total: 92 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Cool Post Beg
Mar 6, 2008

DADDY MAGIC

Hub Dirt posted:

Anyway, I hope Rebel's ok.

Yeah :( did not look good

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cool Post Beg
Mar 6, 2008

DADDY MAGIC
It helped a ton that there is absolutely nothing to do in Jacksonville

Cool Post Beg
Mar 6, 2008

DADDY MAGIC
Listening to Tony Khan on the Dan Lebatard show and he said he made the pyro company refund him the full $100,000 payment to put on the barbed wire death match, and said he will never hire outside coordinators who do not understand wrestling again

Cool Post Beg
Mar 6, 2008

DADDY MAGIC

flatluigi posted:

anyone have a link/timestamp to the conversation

https://youtu.be/aJiWTq-zCYI

Skip to the 2h30m mark

Cool Post Beg
Mar 6, 2008

DADDY MAGIC

The Bee posted:

Honestly, AEW kind of has a hoss problem? Don't get me wrong, I love hosses, hoss offs, and hossing of all varieties, but the spot's already crowded enough with Miro, Cage, and Lance Archer all salivating for a slice of the pie. Adding Ogogo onto that and you have four "big man destroys all in his way" wrestlers, and that's not really a spot you can share spotlight on so easily.

All American Jake Long reading this post