Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
MOTN
This poll is closed.
BUCKS VS KING AND PENTA 27 29.35%
BOY VS JACK 2 2.17%
MIRO VS PILLMAN 6 6.52%
MJF VS SAM 57 61.96%
Total: 92 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Jonny Nox
Apr 26, 2008

so they have hinted very strongly that Jericho was going to be on the Rampage desk. (unless the popular existing wrestler they referenced was Mark Henry) and today's show at least showed that it's not going to be unbearable.

it might even be good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jonny Nox
Apr 26, 2008

smarxist posted:

after last night's main, Sammy needs to march up to Tony and get this Fuego deal done

The dude gets chants everywhere. AEW is working the fans with their normal aplomb.

Jonny Nox
Apr 26, 2008

I think Sammy is working me,
I’m pretty sure Sammy is working me,

My heart is prepared for it not to be a work.

Jonny Nox
Apr 26, 2008

So with the move to new formats, could I propose that we make a GDT thread for the youtube shows weekly? If we can have Raw threads with 32 posts, we could probably do that.

That said, I'm also not going to be the person making the threads so I'm just here asking questions, man...

Jonny Nox
Apr 26, 2008

IcePhoenix posted:

new formats?

Wasn't sure how to phrase it.

Dark's been give indie guys jobs for 14 months.
Elevation is fixing to be what Dark used to be and Dark is becoming something else.

Drakkel posted:

Gosh it's almost like they don't really care that much about the division aside from the 2 people who get screen time.

Hey Drakkel, how's it going today?

Jonny Nox
Apr 26, 2008

Just had a thought.

Orange Cassidy: TNT Champ or AEW Champ
Kris Statlander: AEW Women's Champ
Best Friends: Tag Champs

could be done at any point they want to.

Though Orange as AEW Champ feels like it would be a transitional kind of thing (right now)

Jonny Nox
Apr 26, 2008

Quantum of Phallus posted:

Just had a thought.

WARDLOW: TNT Champ or AEW Champ
WARDLOW: AEW Women's Champ
WARDLOW and WARDLOW: Tag Champs

could be done at any point they want to.

:hmmyes:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jonny Nox
Apr 26, 2008

Shard posted:

Honestly AEW's biggest problem is they have a lot of stuff I want to see more of and not enough tv time to do it all. I think the women's division gets the shaft more than the others but I'm hopeful these problems will be fixed once Rampage starts up.

yeah, I'm not holding my breath tbh.