Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
MOTN
This poll is closed.
BUCKS VS KING AND PENTA 27 29.35%
BOY VS JACK 2 2.17%
MIRO VS PILLMAN 6 6.52%
MJF VS SAM 57 61.96%
Total: 92 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
put the spears load size meme in the op

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

Fsmhunk posted:

Shawn Spears chairshots need to be nerfed.

he dumped all his stats in weapon damage and none in charisma

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

Pinwiz11 posted:

But who gets hit with the cake? WHO???

QT and Solow

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
i cant believe the Vickie vs Rebel tag match wasn't a double swerve or even a single swerve with vickie stepping out. like diamante or abadon taking vickie's spot

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
they should do stu grayson vs kenny omega

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

fawning deference posted:

Did MJF really hurt his knee?

AEW Botches on twitter says Yes

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

Vince MechMahon posted:

It was a horrible botch by Excalibur that ruined the entire show and I hope he retires soon cause he keeps making these mistakes.

Excalibur should hide his face in shame.

Raskolnikov38 posted:

let’s discuss better things, like my idea for a heel orange Cassidy to adopt a Carl Brutananadilewski gimmick

wrestling dont matter, none of it matters

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

Pylons posted:

https://twitter.com/mookieghana/status/1410777343640100865

This thread kinda puts all of it into perspective.

Gallows listed twice, smh and he calls himself a statistician

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

karmicknight posted:

Gallows just managed to get onto the pay xls twice. Count this a win for the working man.

Matthew Justice too, buts that probably because his cte made him forget his first payday

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

Pylons posted:

Wasn't Hangman brought into Bullet Club by Cody? There are some interesting parallels if they want to dive that deep into his pre-AEW history.

adam cole & young bucks brought hangman into bullet club

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

Rarity posted:

Cody was his best bud in the group though during the BC Civil War

hangman was in bullet club before cody was even on the indies, and besides Hangman's best friend in Bullet Club/Elite was Yujiro

https://twitter.com/NJPWgifs/status/1068631649284440065

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
Tommy End was a fine name and I'm sure wwe doesnt own it and that aew isn't owning wrestler names so I dont get it.

Also I know the womens division stuff was a few pages ago but I would have assumed they signed Diamante since she won their womens tag tournament which in the end feels like it wasnt actually important and didnt matter.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
Tommy
Tommy
Tommy fuckin End was already a built in chant but whatever. Im sure wwe would still come down on him for it being too similar

yea ok posted:

name is stupid but i'll get used to it in probably 10 seconds if he shows up

You're supposed to have two pages of silly names to mock it