Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
MOTN
This poll is closed.
BUCKS VS KING AND PENTA 27 29.35%
BOY VS JACK 2 2.17%
MIRO VS PILLMAN 6 6.52%
MJF VS SAM 57 61.96%
Total: 92 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe
Seriously coward Tony either rip this off or pay for it

https://youtu.be/W7jzp9KBRl8

And moreover, if Kenny doesn’t have a legit functioning single wing custom made for his next big PPV defense, I will be angry because of reality not conforming to my childish and impossible wish

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe
She's gonna have a dust-related nickname within 2 weeks of being born and will wind up going by that for the rest of her life

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe

Shard posted:

Little V's theme for Kenny is already perfect. Don't touch it.

https://twitter.com/AEWGames/status/1411369296828239878?s=19

I would normally agree with you, I adore Battle Cry. But I do see the point that insane over the top heel Kenny driving away on the back of a golf cart, screaming “I’ll get you next weeeeeeek!” needs to go all in on insane costuming and drama. So, until Kenny loses the title and returns to sanity, I want full sephiroth Kenny.

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe
Have I missed any spots, or was Daniels' last appearance the loss to the Bucks, and then the devastating "I don't want to go" on youtube, before he went out the door?

That one hurt and I am hoping for a good surprise Daniels moment at some point in the future, likely to help bring the Bucks down

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe

sticklefifer posted:

Oh holy gently caress yes get Vikingo in here and have him fight every other flippy dude in the company.

I don't think I'd want them to sign Maki Itoh long-term because her whole thing is "gently caress YOU" and TNT would absolutely make her curb that.

Inner Circle get to do the finger fairly regularly, maybe they'll make an exception for Maki as well

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe

History Comes Inside! posted:

I wanna see light tubes and panes of glass in an AEW ring and Japanese Deathmatch Legend Dr Luther is clearly the man who can give me that.

i would guess nick gage is the man who can give you that, wait for them to go to New Jersey