Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
MOTN
This poll is closed.
BUCKS VS KING AND PENTA 27 29.35%
BOY VS JACK 2 2.17%
MIRO VS PILLMAN 6 6.52%
MJF VS SAM 57 61.96%
Total: 92 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Defenestrategy
Oct 24, 2010

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wRu3AvXUYQI

AEW posted an extended version.

IM NOT CRYING YOU ARE!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Defenestrategy
Oct 24, 2010

Honestly I was surprised they did the explosion match live instead of as a pretape. I can't imagine fire marshals being happy about that kind of stunt being done live.

Defenestrategy
Oct 24, 2010

MorningMoon posted:

goodbye, fuego

gently caress this company for making me feel feelings.

I'm gonna miss Fuego and Ryzin. The Nyla/Vicki/Ryzin stuff was entertaining and low key one of the better bits.

Defenestrategy
Oct 24, 2010

rantmo posted:

https://twitter.com/DiamanteLAX/status/1412802486851837959?s=20

If they are not taking Diamante as part of the permanent roster then I don't know what the gently caress they're thinking and have some real questions about the women's division.

They might think they don't need her, considering the joshi's can start to regularly come in and out of the states [emi/yuka/riho] it's not like the show is hurting for women even with Anna Jay out on injury. I mean Leva hasn't been seen outside of BTE in a long time, Mel was probably sitting out for covid, they're not doing anything with Jade beyond hawking coupons, Penelope and Bunny are only now getting more ring time. Abadon has been murdering people on Dark. Thunder Rosa and Serena may as well be AEW now.

Defenestrategy
Oct 24, 2010

Until I get my Dark Order number, I'm never giving another AEW thing my email :mad: