Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
MOTN
This poll is closed.
BUCKS VS KING AND PENTA 27 29.35%
BOY VS JACK 2 2.17%
MIRO VS PILLMAN 6 6.52%
MJF VS SAM 57 61.96%
Total: 92 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

Burying all the trauma from past nights
Burying my anger in the past

It was AEW putting smiles on people’s faces all along.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

I hope AEW utilizes Yuka well. I could see another Britt “ you don’t belong here” promo which is ok and frustrating at the same time.

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

I wonder if TH2 would go to AEW given how they’ve been used so sparingly.

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

SonicRulez posted:

AEW's tag division is just stupid stacked. Private Party are young and they're featured weekly at this point even if just to do stuff with Matt. I will admit I would've liked to see them spend more time on Impact. That show just frankly has more space for people to get TV time, reps in the ring, and they could pretty quickly be the tag champs without much fuss I'd say. Like do I love PP? Yeah. But I also love Santana and Ortiz, FTR, Jurassic Express, Death Triangle, Best Friends, The Acclaimed (yes I said it), and I'm absolutely forgetting some names.

Please get healthy Butcher and Blade and get into ring shape, TH2.

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

A promo at least to address "what now" for Shida would be nice since she's wrestled a lot during her reign on Dynamite and the other shows.

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

I don’t think AEW has missed the mark on payoffs for their storylines. Britt won at the right time. MJF betrayal of both Cody and Jericho weren’t needlessly drawn out. Starks and Cage might have happened sooner if Ricky wasn’t injured so I’m sure that when TK finally pulls the trigger on Page beating Kenny, it’ll be the right time.

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

I wonder if Bryan just quietly retired.

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

Based on her ig, Yuka is in Miami now

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

Maybe he’ll show up at mystery vortex

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

Rarity posted:

Just think... AEW comes back to the road the same day football comes home... the scenes, Jeff

The NFL doesn’t start yet

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

Are crates still a thing?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

Is the show today indoors? The humidity has been horrible to deal with these days