Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
MOTN
This poll is closed.
BUCKS VS KING AND PENTA 27 29.35%
BOY VS JACK 2 2.17%
MIRO VS PILLMAN 6 6.52%
MJF VS SAM 57 61.96%
Total: 92 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

Codependent Poster posted:

I don't get why people want to put off Hangman's win. He's hot right now. His storyline has reached its peak after a few detours. Putting off his big win doesn't do him any good and would just lead to three more months of both Kenny and Page spinning their wheels and not advancing anything. Page winning closes that chapter on his way up to winning the big one, and then opens up a lot more storylines than if he loses.

I don't think a reluctant Hangman winning right out of the gate would get you the big pop you want for the moment where Kenny is finally deposed. Their relationship has mostly been on the backburner, with Kenny only getting more powerful and arrogant as Hangman fought to stay steady. Even now, Hangman is tentative and unsure. Him winning would be cool, but not a Moment the same way Moxley finally deposing Jericho was.

I could be completely wrong about this and maybe there's a point in the match where Page'll finally get that spark back, showing the spirit he had in their tag run again as he goes on an offensive tear before getting the pin, but I don't think this is the final stage of Kenny's heel run. I think Page loses, either through interference or because of his own hesitation, but becomes rejuvenated in that loss, finally fully accepting the Dark Order's help and no longer holding the prospect of winning the title with them at his side at arm's length, leading to the real high octane chase where he takes the title.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

Cavauro posted:

who is dave

This might be a homestuck

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

Crapple! posted:

I can't remember which promotion has it, but I think there's a title where you can only compete for it if you have less than x years experience in wrestling. That seems like a pretty cool title to have for shining a light on promising younger talent but would also be hilarious if it turned out that someone like the Butcher was eligible for it.

You may be thinking of the short lived U-30 title in New Japan, competed for by wrestlers younger than 30.

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

rantmo posted:

Dustin vs. Hager has got to be at least a dishonorable mention. The absolute nadir of Revolution '19.

There was no Revolution in 2019