Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
MOTN
This poll is closed.
BUCKS VS KING AND PENTA 27 29.35%
BOY VS JACK 2 2.17%
MIRO VS PILLMAN 6 6.52%
MJF VS SAM 57 61.96%
Total: 92 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Dimebags Brain
Feb 18, 2013

heel turn posted:

0.35 in the demo is really loving good considering they were up against the nba and nhl playoffs

Can't believe there are people out there who want to watch lovely fake sports over a dude taking a second rope tombstone piledriver.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dimebags Brain
Feb 18, 2013

I know there are people out there that inexplicably like watching baseball but what sick perverts out there are watching COLLEGE baseball?

Dimebags Brain
Feb 18, 2013

rantmo posted:

Wrestling themes absolutely need more stuff like shofars to vary the sonic landscape of the sport. I like a good, distorted guitar as the next white man in his 40s but I like variety even more.

People say this but then Emi Sakura comes out to some disintegration loop-rear end aural madness and everyone complains it's a bad theme.

Dimebags Brain
Feb 18, 2013

Kenny Omega should come out to Mortician but also everyone in AEW should come out to Mortician.

Dimebags Brain
Feb 18, 2013

Bard Maddox posted:

what an awful name. does he have anybody to run these things by, at all

She's too busy defending Vince's good name against the misogyny of Dave Meltzer to take a pass through on his first drafts.