Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
MOTN
This poll is closed.
BUCKS VS KING AND PENTA 27 29.35%
BOY VS JACK 2 2.17%
MIRO VS PILLMAN 6 6.52%
MJF VS SAM 57 61.96%
Total: 92 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Spiderdrake
May 12, 2001

Crapple! posted:

I just didn't get it. It was simultaneously the most amazing and insanely annoying match I've ever seen
Yeah I feel much this way. They put in a great performance, just let MJF win a match properly. I get that they want to build the Pinnacle as a unit but losing clean would actually be better for both men involved.

Penguin Patrol posted:

Cody doesn't even let his own faction come out when he needs a cake delivered
Well yeah they'd turn on him.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spiderdrake
May 12, 2001

Jericho's commentary could definitely stand to be toned down a little bit but I did appreciate how he felt more like a tweener than pure face commentary.

I am kinda hoping AEW does a lot of rotating desks though. A little Jericho, a little Taz, just mix it up to give different matches a different feel.

Eat My Fuc posted:

I listen to JR's podcast weekly, he's the man. There's a video of him making the worst burger i've ever seen on youtube. I love him so much if he made it for me i'd eat it and pretend to like it.
How long does he microwave it and how big is the can it comes in?

Spiderdrake
May 12, 2001

Gumball Gumption posted:

Oh we talking about Bea Priestley now?
Her name is Blair Davenport now

Spiderdrake
May 12, 2001

CopywrightMMXI posted:

So this means no Tommy End in AEW? I’m fine either way, he’s good but not really needed.
No, rumors go the other way.

Spiderdrake
May 12, 2001

MassRafTer posted:

Dark Order just got kicked off BTE. Probably getting fired next. They will send Silver's beard back to him in a trash bag.
I mean how else would you tell the story of Hangman reaching his new lowest lowest except by firing all of his friends before he loses to Kenny six times in a row?

That's what people here have been asking for, after all.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spiderdrake
May 12, 2001

Restrictions are loosening up as our shot 2 vaccination rate rises (it's about 40% to 77% with one shot currently), but yeah it did suddenly occur to me stu/uno might be less present and that might have been why they had Uno come out as he did last week

But don't worry I'm sure we'll be getting lots of Cody in turn