Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
MOTN
This poll is closed.
BUCKS VS KING AND PENTA 27 29.35%
BOY VS JACK 2 2.17%
MIRO VS PILLMAN 6 6.52%
MJF VS SAM 57 61.96%
Total: 92 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

good guy cody

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

The thread is covering too much ground too quickly, we got 6 more days til Dynamite. Let’s do Ageism tomorrow

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

Drakkel posted:

Honestly at this point I wouldn't be surprised if AEW just doesn't sign any of the women that have been released cause they just don't seem to give a poo poo at this point. Bo Dallas has a better chance of showing up on Dynamite than the Iiconics at this stage in the game.

thats a good ppoint

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

Ok, and then Britt faces more challengers that are built up, eventually loses the title, retires after a 15 year in ring career. THEN what????

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

It was funny when the puro guy stormed in here ready to defend the sanctity of korakuen

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

studies have shown an increased risk of cancer among those who regularly consume meats grilled on a barbecue. JR has not only put his own life at risk but has encouraged millions of others to do the same

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

all the little miromaniacs will be buying shofars at the merch table

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

Evil Badman posted:

When's Randy's contract up?

In 2024 if he signed a 5 year last time

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

I’ve been hearing about how Randy Orton is really good when he tries since I started watching again in 2015 and I’m really excited to see him try!

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

MJeff posted:

Pretty sure this is Sami Zayn.

And since SRS said dominoes, the next domino would obviously be Logan Paul to AEW

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

Definitely a uniquely American phenomenon.

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

You see the crowds all over the country getting tired of it

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

coconono posted:

I'm pretty sure the explosion contractor skimped on the flash stuff because they saw how close all the ringside poo poo was. Last thing AEW needs is Vertivixen or Lady Frost covered in melting AEW logos.

The Explosion Contractor confirmed this on WOR

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

Lethrom posted:

Sami Callahan is on TNA though

Their tag team name will be Sammi Squared

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

Worked hard drive failure

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

Tony is sending Fuego to NXT to learn the fundamentals

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

per tony khan on busted open radio: "daniel bryanson is debuting tonight. we cut out the womens segments to make room for it and didnt sign fuego and kilynn to pay for one week of his salary. raise the bar on your expectations and if you don't love the show tonight, we don't want you as a fan"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

RealFoxy posted:

https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x7qaibs

The full match if you want to know why it was such a poorly received match.

i will never be down on the match that gave us the japanese deathmatch legend, luther